* this thread needs YOU ! *, Which car/motorbike/tractor/drone/plane/skateboard/surfboard/boat/train is the coolest ever

I used fast cars, motorcycles, drinking beer, fighting, chasing women, and having bad relationships to try to fit into society but the real issue was I was on the spectrum.

It took me a long  time to work out what the real issue was. Have you had a similar experience ?

did you up the adrenalin in your life to try and fit in ? like climbing ice mountains at night with a torch on your head !

did you drink far too much to overcome your lacking social skills ? Funny stories are most welcome as well of course we do need a laugh.

Have you made a complete tit of yourself ? lets us know please.

Did you join the army or the navy by mistake ?  lets us know please. 

does driving cars and/or motorcycles help calm your autism related anxiety or make it worse (eg road rage) ? lets us know

did autism cause you to be so aggressive you got arrested a lot,,,, how did you deal with it, how did your parents deal with it ?

telling jokes about your autism and autistic mistakes is most welcome

• After 45 years of riding motorcycles I seem to have ended up with the coolest motorcycle ever abut 20 years ago.

I've recently spent two years contemplating it's replacement rather than undertake the extensive refurbishment it needs after twenty thousand miles of incredibly fast and unbelievably safe motorcycling, and come to the conclusion that whilst there's a bike I'd like to ride as well, there's nothing else I'd really contemplate riding instead.

It's Yamaha's 1985 groundbreaking FZ750 (model 1FN)

And I'm finally, actually, stepping into proper DIY high quality motorcycle restoration because of it. And the "spares ship" I bought about ten years ago that has just aged, and remained unused 'cos the FZ NEVER BREAKS!!

I might as well make something of it, a good one can sell for thousands now, who knows what they'll be worth by the time I finish the work!...

If anyone reading this has an FZ 750 in their life, I'd really like to talk to you about it!

• Basically if it has the word ‘bird’ in it, it’s cool.. blackbird cool, bluebird cool, whirlybird cool, thunderbird cool etc.. I’m ready for the touchés.. Sweat smile

• I’m into my classic cars and could go on forever until I run out of air talking about them... But I won’t do that as I don’t want to bore everybody ha-ha. My favourite classic has to be the Mk2 Ford Granada 2.8 Ghia X. My Dad owned a gold one which he bought in the 1980s and owned until he died. It was a stunning car inside and out. I’ve owned several since, currently got one a 2.0 GL manual which is in my yard and I’m restoring. Awesome cars.

Ships and boats, I know nothing about. I know the Titanic sank which they drilled into me at school and for that reason I am now petrified of the water and would never travel on a ship, boat or dinghy. Thank you school! ;)

I’ve ridden a few motorbikes but seemed to lack the balance for them and did fall off multiple times. No serious injury was sustained though I did break a finger on one occasion.

Trains... I love the old steam trains. I love the Orient Express which was and is a real train by the way. A more modern train I used to love was the First Great Western high speed. After my school my sisters and I would stand by the fence and watch them go by. If I hadn’t become a mechanic I would have totally become a train driver!

I’ve never been arrested. I did hit a guy once because he mucked my sister round and to me family are everything so he got what my dad used to call a good-hiding.

I find driving and working on cars extremely good for my anxiety!

• It's amazing how we all have our unique experiences in life. Personally, I've always been a fan of fast cars and motorcycles, but I never used them to fit in – just loved the thrill!

• pretty cool aircraft there is a video in youtube about it

• The greatest aircraft in my opinion is the Bolton Paul Defiant Night Fighter. 

• best car i ever owned/drove Slight smile  I was given it for free for helping someone

not my actual car but mine was identical

• surely someone has something funny ?

• sat in a Lotus Elise last saturday ---- what a cool car 

• i dream of such cars ...........just dream

• I drew a car like this once and thought it was awesome, then I saw this beast and thought dream car right there anyone else think so? 

• Westmidlands rail have put me off trains for life can't even look at them without remembering being squeezed into a tin can without a hairs width to breath and being cooked by the body heat of overweight and disgruntled brummies trying to keep there footing after twenty minutes of the shitest train driving skills known by man or beast.

Hummm! I could go on. 

• I love the bluse +guitars.

I have too many favourites to list right back to Robert Johnson I can't get enough love rock too pink floyd are amazing, led zeppelin, ahhh I don't want to start a list.

Do you play Guitar? 

• I know and that's cool, the question was just too good not to mention that's all. 

I enjoy seeing things like that it makes me smile because it's blunt and has honest intention but it is normally the wrong way to go about asking people to open up.

• trying to get ppl out of thinkin about autism all the time 

• wouldnt like to get hit by it

• Yeah I think you might be right I was just thinking how good it looks never even thought about function ha.