Fake "LikeBots" As Well As Copybots, now upon this NAS Forum

Greetings to All. This is the latest "Maintenance" Thread, or 'Report Spam' Thread. ( ...& For those not interested or not affected, I say just move on, or start Your own Thread. ) But this kind of Thread *is* necessary at times. NAS themselves say to start a New Thread when a New problem arises, and so that is what I am doing here.

NAS, There is a LIKEBOT here now, as well as a COPYBOT. Again. (Using a Plural does not matter.) This Thread is begun to draw Your attentions to the fact.

The BEST information on This Forum, about dealing with "Copybots":
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12621/copybot-and-forum-security/

The "LikeBot" is a new thing. I Myself have been seen to "like" certain (new) Users of whom I have no knowledge. This is the Thread to write about that, now. I have never "upvoted" these Persons but someone has FAKED My doing so...

So, NAS, --- SORT IT OUT!!!

Parents
  • ...Greetings, Likely last, from Myself. Even as I may be able to reply again - using My Previous Device again - I wanted to say somethings at some persons...

THANK YOU! To those who genuinely supported Myself after this "Hacking" happened. However, the best reply for Myself is from "qwerty", in sharing more about 'Being Hacked'.
    I am scared of almost everything all of the time, and so being hacked did not "scare" Myself at all, rather than just feeling annoyed and that this entire affair was/is JUST LIKE BEING BACK AT SCHOOL...

At school, I behaved Myself and tried to be helpful... but then I am Bullied. I have Supporters who may support Me. But the Teachers and the Owners of the School *still* allow the Bully to attend the school, and to perhaps bully Me again. And they do nothing else apart from get rid of the evidence of the Bully, while the Bully is still there, laughing at whatever happens. It is as if the School is more afraid of the Bully than Myself or anyone else...
    ...But how did I (or others) get rid of any School Bullies...? By LEAVING the School. Since "Bullying" continues to be a thing to this day, even used as entertainment upon Television Programmes and even as a part of the diagnostic aspect towards Aspergers/Autism.

I started a new Thread about it. It may be My last. Not out of confusion or fear but the fact that My devices are limited and out of curiosity over whether anyone else (Users)... in "this school" (Internet & NAS Forum).. has ever been bullied (hacked)... and what was done about it to prevent it happening again... (password change, but ignored).
    The "Bully" is NAS33397 (currently named "dutchman" & again see the last pictures which I posted.), and is still allowed to watch despite evidence which was deleted. I thought that Hacking into other people's accounts might be against the law somehow, but NAS deleted the evidence and Nas33397's "bookmark" is still here, so that is why I begun the other Thread.

I post here and begin the New Thread because I would like some answers. Apologies if I do not respond, but I shall try to read, certainly. (I might get blocked again?!)
    It *was* fun being happy here, and testing out My own kind of Humour... but if I Post again I shall never be the same. Fare Thee Well, Everyone.

(And for certain Persons, I shall say this, at last :
    ()
    Thanks. Good Fortune To You From Myself. ALWAYS.)

(Again if there are spelling mistakes, I correct not for I must Post and Run, again.)

• Dear DC,

Thank you for raising your concerns about the recent events that have been happening in regards to your community account and up & down voting on our community.

I have been chasing for a number of weeks with our Web team in Web Pm's absence about your concerns, and i am so sorry for the length of time it has taken. I appreciate that this is disappointing, and i am really sorry that the whole situation has lead to you feeling that you have to leave our community. You have been a very active member of our community and have provided some extremely valuable input to our community, so it would be very sad if you decide to leave.

Our Web team have not been able to identify the issue, so they reached out to the suppliers who provide our community platform, and they have been looking into this issue. I have just received a response from them and they have explained that they were unable to find anything conclusive unfortunately.I fully understand and appreciate that this finding is disappointing and frustrating, as i really wanted to come back to you all with a definitive finding. However, our suppliers have that our users do the following

"If users feel that their accounts are being used to up vote content then rather than choose to down vote it (which I understand why they would do) report it to us so that we can further investigate.  I can’t guarantee how conclusive that will be, but it will perhaps give us more to go on."

In the meantime, I have asked that our suppliers look into your account specifically to identify if your community account has been compromised and if so who is responsible. I will let you know as soon as i get a response.

Thank you very much for you patience DC , and i understand that this whole situation has been upsetting and frustrating for you, so i hope that we can find out what is happening as soon as possible.

Ayshe Mod 

• As I have chance, I am Posting upon here. Once I sign off, I might be blocked again, and I wrote more stuff upon other Threads to do with this and am taking chance to address somethings here while I can...

"If users feel that their accounts are being used to up vote content then rather than choose to down vote it (which I understand why they would do) report it to us so that we can further investigate.  I can’t guarantee how conclusive that will be, but it will perhaps give us more to go on."

I reported it upon the other Thread, there. A link again may follow later. But I wanted to say a thing about this...

It is NOT here, the matter of UPVOTING versus downvoting which this Thread is about! It is the matter of FAKING VOTES!!

I cannot put it more clearer than that - I know not why (apart from being prevaricating Allistic people, or something) this digression is mentioned - THIS THREAD IS ABOUT FAKING VOTES, and whatever else mentioned in the OP, Thank You.

Even As I was forced to leave a few Months back, there have been others included to be "faked" as well as from Myself, including One or more Users for whom I do have a Great Respect. Every now and then, there seem to be new people added. Some are still reading, some have long left this Forum...

My closing note is this: Anyone using this Forum, check down the History, and have a look at the "achievements" and those said to "like" them. Your Name could well suddenly appear there citing this despite Your never having done such a thing. It is *that* false claim which this Thread is about.

One last thing I want to affirm before I might have to sign off, now. I have often stated that I have NO intention of turning Myself into a "Deleted User"! If this ever happens --- NAS, I have been Hacked *again*.

End of Post, Yours sincerely, Angry...!  Slight smile

• https://community.autism.org.uk/f/health-and-wellbeing/16115/nas-forum-internet-and-being-maliciously-hacked-upon-here-yes-really

This is the "other Thread" I say to do with being properly "hacked" (only Me so far, pfui.). To do with that, post There. This here Thread (which is being read now) is about Fake Upvotes. 

You only know it is happening when it happens to You...

( ...Oi, no 'Discordant Piano Music' playing in the background, there...!! )

Reply Children
No Data