Overloading

There are times when I feel that my brain has drowned in water seriously overloaded with information like a computer.

If you have too much information it feels like your drained like a robot.

I hate this feeling, sometimes the feeling makes me feel so dumb and I get anxious.

I'm usually a tree of knowledge but recently because I have sensed so much negative energy around me and my ora 

I feel that I am needing more support and rest than knowledge.

Its horrible when bad things happen sometimes I just feel I am malfunctioning I just I just cant cope.

The problem feels so serious in the exact moment of the incodent and for a while afterwards,

so why do I keep on doing things I feel uncomfortable doing, putting myself in an uncomfortable situation?

Because I want people to think good of me, what for? At the expense of my own enjoyment?

This is known as "procrastinating" and my thoughts just keep on dwelling and going round in £$%^&*(

circles. Do other people feel the circles get really intense sometimes?

Id rather be advocating than sitting in a classroom full of people who arent very pleasant to be around.

Parents
  • The feelings you describe are quite commonly expressed by those on the ’spectrum.’ 

One possible avenue of improving your well being is to join a class that teaches Tai Chi, Qigong or Yoga. If you can find a class that also teaches meditation all the better.

Watching someone perform movements and then trying to imitate those movements yourself, can help with sensorimotor difficulties that are associated with autism - motor performance and proprioceptive and vestibular processing.

Practised meditators are known to have smaller amygdalae, this is the part of the brain known as the fight or flight area. So a smaller amygdala results in less anxiety. Meditation also enables one to change from what is called the DMN (Default Mode Network) to the TPN (Task Positive Network.) Only one of these networks can be active at any given time. They can’t both be active at the same time. The DMN is used to think about the past and future, when the TPN is active one is thinking about the here and now - present. So being able to switch to the TPN with ease helps stop rumination and overthinking your worries. All the best, Graham.

• The feelings you describe are quite commonly expressed by those on the ’spectrum.’ 

One possible avenue of improving your well being is to join a class that teaches Tai Chi, Qigong or Yoga. If you can find a class that also teaches meditation all the better.

Watching someone perform movements and then trying to imitate those movements yourself, can help with sensorimotor difficulties that are associated with autism - motor performance and proprioceptive and vestibular processing.

Practised meditators are known to have smaller amygdalae, this is the part of the brain known as the fight or flight area. So a smaller amygdala results in less anxiety. Meditation also enables one to change from what is called the DMN (Default Mode Network) to the TPN (Task Positive Network.) Only one of these networks can be active at any given time. They can’t both be active at the same time. The DMN is used to think about the past and future, when the TPN is active one is thinking about the here and now - present. So being able to switch to the TPN with ease helps stop rumination and overthinking your worries. All the best, Graham.

Children
No Data