Visual Snow

Does anybody else see visual snow? I only just found out it's a thing, after I found out my support worker doesn't see air and then I found out that most people don't! 

I see tiny lights everywhere and can watch them for hours. They will help me get to sleep on a night, when  I'm not too hyper. Just wondered how many other people here, have this. 

Parents
  • Is this different to migraines? I see flashing lights at the sides of my vision, sometimes accompanied by horrendous headaches but more often it's just the lights. 

• I constantly get rainbow hues at side of vision as well as a kind of visual delay when I move my head to quickly, when I start seeing spots I know a migrane is imminent so time to find a bucket ( damn nausea ) any way optometrist told me the rainbow effect was caused by astigmatism as the eyes weren't processing light as they should be 

• I constantly get rainbow hues at side of vision as well as a kind of visual delay when I move my head to quickly, when I start seeing spots I know a migrane is imminent so time to find a bucket ( damn nausea ) any way optometrist told me the rainbow effect was caused by astigmatism as the eyes weren't processing light as they should be 

Children
No Data