Visual Snow

Does anybody else see visual snow? I only just found out it's a thing, after I found out my support worker doesn't see air and then I found out that most people don't! 

I see tiny lights everywhere and can watch them for hours. They will help me get to sleep on a night, when  I'm not too hyper. Just wondered how many other people here, have this. 

Parents
  • Part Two. What I really want to say and what I think You are talking about, Hmmm? Still Scientific, but I can simplify...
    I, personally, have always thought that BABIES can 'see the Air'. It is like a Thick Fog of Chemicals and Radiation to them.
    As we grow older, we learn to disregard certain Sensory Inputs, and so grow to see through this Air, to see what we need to see. (E.G. - Objects and lights to sustain existence.)
    As we hit Puberty, things not useful are no longer maintained as an ability... But Autism defines itself by keeping certain "Juvenile" Traits through to Adulthood.
    (...All of that would be different Thread in itself.)

Here, now, back upon Topic.(!) And my Point. : The "AIR" is NOT a "clear" thing. Especially In direct sunlight, one can sometimes see the Flotsam floating in the Air. There is also Radiation, Scents, Heat Distortions, and, um, Things which are linking Plants to other Plants (E.g.-Hyphae)... these are just a few of the things which exist in Air, but as one grows older, are grown to overcome. Think of your Eyes as an ARM, which wants to reach out and touch something, and gets stronger to do so, and that is it!
    I suppose I should close this now... but the bottom line is --- Air is NOT clear, and if One can still see at certain Frequencies, then One does still see certain things... things which others say do 'not exist' because they can no longer see them!
    (...& The bad part, yucky, but necessary to say, is that some things do "touch/stick to the eyeball"... But also, like an Arm, they are detected and need not do harm.)

...T'would be nice if anyone else completely/properly followed Both of those Posts...とにかく... I have Posted what I said and that is that.

...In all cases... Good Fortune to You, Miss BlueRay!

• Part Two. What I really want to say and what I think You are talking about, Hmmm? Still Scientific, but I can simplify...
    I, personally, have always thought that BABIES can 'see the Air'. It is like a Thick Fog of Chemicals and Radiation to them.
    As we grow older, we learn to disregard certain Sensory Inputs, and so grow to see through this Air, to see what we need to see. (E.G. - Objects and lights to sustain existence.)
    As we hit Puberty, things not useful are no longer maintained as an ability... But Autism defines itself by keeping certain "Juvenile" Traits through to Adulthood.
    (...All of that would be different Thread in itself.)

Here, now, back upon Topic.(!) And my Point. : The "AIR" is NOT a "clear" thing. Especially In direct sunlight, one can sometimes see the Flotsam floating in the Air. There is also Radiation, Scents, Heat Distortions, and, um, Things which are linking Plants to other Plants (E.g.-Hyphae)... these are just a few of the things which exist in Air, but as one grows older, are grown to overcome. Think of your Eyes as an ARM, which wants to reach out and touch something, and gets stronger to do so, and that is it!
    I suppose I should close this now... but the bottom line is --- Air is NOT clear, and if One can still see at certain Frequencies, then One does still see certain things... things which others say do 'not exist' because they can no longer see them!
    (...& The bad part, yucky, but necessary to say, is that some things do "touch/stick to the eyeball"... But also, like an Arm, they are detected and need not do harm.)

...T'would be nice if anyone else completely/properly followed Both of those Posts...とにかく... I have Posted what I said and that is that.

...In all cases... Good Fortune to You, Miss BlueRay!

Children
  • That's exactly what I always thought I was seeing because what I see changes with sound and the state of my mind or other things in the atmosphere, such as what you mentioned. It's as if I can see the universe.

I've said before, sometimes when I'm at my mum's caravan I look at a single drop of dew on a single blade of grass for ages as I'm transfixed because to me, it looks like the whole universe in the single drop of dew, it's so beautiful. It's like when I look at a tree, I see the tree but it's what's behind the image that is most beautiful and that's what I see and this is clearer to me than the image of the tree, the tree is blury but the light behind it isn't. 

I thought it was normal and that I was maybe just understanding it in a different way but then I read that they are saying it's a disease and they're working on a cure by medication!!! They can trace it in the brain so it can be diagnosed by brain scans but of course they're not going to do that but they don't need to, you know if you see it because you see it.

To me, it talks to me and tells me things and it's so beautiful that the idea of curing it is as crazy as wanting to cure autism although I can appreciate that as with autism, some people do experience some distressing symptoms but I think it is more a case of understanding these things rather than trying to shut them off with medication.