Visual Snow

Does anybody else see visual snow? I only just found out it's a thing, after I found out my support worker doesn't see air and then I found out that most people don't! 

I see tiny lights everywhere and can watch them for hours. They will help me get to sleep on a night, when  I'm not too hyper. Just wondered how many other people here, have this. 

Parents
  • I think I read about this when I was reading up on Palonopsia, which is something that I think I get in the form of overly-persistent streaking. It’s another one of those things though - how do we know what’s typical? I guess as far as visual snow is concerned, anything that’s enough to notice with eyes open is unusual? 

• I think I read about this when I was reading up on Palonopsia, which is something that I think I get in the form of overly-persistent streaking. It’s another one of those things though - how do we know what’s typical? I guess as far as visual snow is concerned, anything that’s enough to notice with eyes open is unusual? 

Children
  • Visual snow is with eyes open and closed. Apparently it's a neurological disorder and can now be diagnosed. Some people can barely see because of it and nobody really knows much about it or what to do about it and astronauts get it when they go to the moon! I'm just reading up about it now and wondered if anyone else had it.