better change neurodiversity autism future forever

better changing neurodiversity autism future . 

Parents
  • Hi there, neurodiversity in autism should be recognised. However, I do not think it will be a straightforward process. However, generally speaking it should hopefully (if this was to go ahead) provide many benefits having it under a legislation or act. What others may perceive is that since the whole 'Hans Asperger' and other components that it probably wouldn't be worth changing or renaming such condition or appropriate terms. 

What I am getting at is neurodiversity comes under other conditions as well. Taking that into consideration there are lots to consider. Nothing is impossible but it is not going to be easy to persuade those of the governing body to act upon this. They expect and rely on such depth in details such as facts, statistics, real life experiences, circumstances or predicaments...

I agree with the previous comment about acceptance. It is one of the many key factors why things aren't easily acted upon or taken seriously. Generally speaking, it appears to me that acceptance comes of those who are considered 'normal' or 'non-disabled'... Acceptance is not going to be a easy process to try and change perceptions for people's attitudes and feelings towards people with autism. 

• Hi there, neurodiversity in autism should be recognised. However, I do not think it will be a straightforward process. However, generally speaking it should hopefully (if this was to go ahead) provide many benefits having it under a legislation or act. What others may perceive is that since the whole 'Hans Asperger' and other components that it probably wouldn't be worth changing or renaming such condition or appropriate terms. 

What I am getting at is neurodiversity comes under other conditions as well. Taking that into consideration there are lots to consider. Nothing is impossible but it is not going to be easy to persuade those of the governing body to act upon this. They expect and rely on such depth in details such as facts, statistics, real life experiences, circumstances or predicaments...

I agree with the previous comment about acceptance. It is one of the many key factors why things aren't easily acted upon or taken seriously. Generally speaking, it appears to me that acceptance comes of those who are considered 'normal' or 'non-disabled'... Acceptance is not going to be a easy process to try and change perceptions for people's attitudes and feelings towards people with autism. 

Children