dating

I am single and if you are single here . 

Parents
  • I’m not sure what you mean by ‘single’. I’m an individual and I don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend, in the romantic sense, and I’m not married. But I’m certainly not single. It seems a very odd way to describe oneself, to me. I have several close and supportive people in my life right now so I’m definitely not single. 

But if you mean am I in a romantic relationship, I’m not, not in the traditional sense anyway, but in another sense, my sense, I am so maybe one day I will be in a romantic relationship in the more traditional sense of the meaning. Who knows?  Who knows what’s in store for me on this wonderful journey called life? 

• I’m not sure what you mean by ‘single’. I’m an individual and I don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend, in the romantic sense, and I’m not married. But I’m certainly not single. It seems a very odd way to describe oneself, to me. I have several close and supportive people in my life right now so I’m definitely not single. 

But if you mean am I in a romantic relationship, I’m not, not in the traditional sense anyway, but in another sense, my sense, I am so maybe one day I will be in a romantic relationship in the more traditional sense of the meaning. Who knows?  Who knows what’s in store for me on this wonderful journey called life? 

Children
No Data