better autism people or normal people

I like normal people and deaf people . 

which one better autism people or normal people ? 

Parents
  • Hi there, I am a bit lost when you mention 'normal' people. But, from my view whether it is someone 'normal', someone with a hearing impairment or autism it is not the matter of which is better or ideal. One of the aims is to find someone you feel that you can connect with, feel comfortable as well as other attributes.

Everyone is different (no kidding) but that is the beauty of it. There is no straightforward answer. Every person is truly unique in their own way. Please be careful when you use the term 'normal' even though to you it may seem fine to others they may disagree and take offence to it. Normal is a word that some people don't like or appreciate as it can appear to make someone feel less inferior. Ultimately, in most situations it has a negative impact for numerous reasons..

In terms of those who have a hearing impairment, it is not the case of who is better. You may have an idea of what you want but the reality is not everything is quite as it seems, or black and white. Remember that there is no one better but more so if you are happy it doesn't have to be perfect but trying looking at it from a 'good enough' perspective.

• Hi there, I am a bit lost when you mention 'normal' people. But, from my view whether it is someone 'normal', someone with a hearing impairment or autism it is not the matter of which is better or ideal. One of the aims is to find someone you feel that you can connect with, feel comfortable as well as other attributes.

Everyone is different (no kidding) but that is the beauty of it. There is no straightforward answer. Every person is truly unique in their own way. Please be careful when you use the term 'normal' even though to you it may seem fine to others they may disagree and take offence to it. Normal is a word that some people don't like or appreciate as it can appear to make someone feel less inferior. Ultimately, in most situations it has a negative impact for numerous reasons..

In terms of those who have a hearing impairment, it is not the case of who is better. You may have an idea of what you want but the reality is not everything is quite as it seems, or black and white. Remember that there is no one better but more so if you are happy it doesn't have to be perfect but trying looking at it from a 'good enough' perspective.

Children
No Data