Three disorders

Now i know for sure i have autism because i got an official diagnosis and still have all the signs but i have been doing some research and i also show the signs of bipolar disorder and a borderline personality disorder so i was thinking...can it be possible that i have all three of these disorders?

Parents
  • Hi there, I can truly relate to this being diagnosed with three conditions. To have the diagnosis in any of the conditions a lot of things would have to be looked in finer detail e.g. how it affects the quality of life, the severity and impact it has on your day to day life. As well as going into your history amongst other factors. All will be carefully thorough, honest and direct.

• Hi there, I can truly relate to this being diagnosed with three conditions. To have the diagnosis in any of the conditions a lot of things would have to be looked in finer detail e.g. how it affects the quality of life, the severity and impact it has on your day to day life. As well as going into your history amongst other factors. All will be carefully thorough, honest and direct.

Children
No Data