A Shame the Snow Has Gone

I realise I am being selfish but the snow made everything quieter and my well-being improved as a result.

Yes, I missed hearing the birds singing but I did not miss the assault of man-made noise. At least the rain kept the latter at bay for today.

• Checked date.  8 March and

Snowing hard here all night.

• Well, that's good then! I'm just getting a little concerned when 'never' and 'always' are used, they seem to lead to arguments easily.

I'm replying to my own post because the others have disappeared for me too...

• My posts go missing from time to time.

• Um... okay, you are online and so thus far I am also still that way...? For the records, now, as I see this reply, I cannot see my own first answer, from which the second answer Quoted -!!!!!

I may attempt direction to this at WebPM later, yet for now, I shall discontinue here, and try to go to the "Love" Thread. (Do not get your hopes up too much, I must warn you, however...) 

• Yes, I would love you to do that DC and yes, I too find the missing post by pressing the ‘newest’ button as Robert or someone mentioned previously. 

Maybe it’s all us that are mad and not the website! Lol! Do all of us lose posts etc or only some of us? 

• To BlueRay, when I find the looong Post I saw, then I intend to answer you. It was incredibly lucid and I thank you for it. Yet I must leave off for now...

...Look at that! I had to close the Thread and open it from the Top, and I finally found it again, and can quote myself from before. This Forum is Mad mad mad...

*ahem* Regardless of that... this is what I meant to say, Miss BlueRay...:

I have "Liked" your Post, there, and it confirms a certain aspect or attribute which I am curious about. It may begin a whole new Thread by itself, and so I do not mention it here, yet shall continue upon one of your own other Threads, if you do not mind...?

The "LOVE" Thread.... Link to follow:

BlueRay's "Love" Thread (out of many others(!)):

community.autism.org.uk/.../

• Yeah, it seems like two of my posts have disappeared. One in which I reassured oktanol that we were most definitely not arguing, not in the least. I love all of your comments and our conversations. 

This might be another case of the missing posts! 

• To Oktanol... It is alright, do not worry. I Posted what I did out of a certain curiosity concerning Miss BlueRay's approaches to matters expressed, and there was here a Looong Post which was excellent --- but then right now I cannot see it (!) as I type this... 

To BlueRay, when I find the looong Post I saw, then I intend to answer you. It was incredibly lucid and I thank you for it. Yet I must leave off for now...

• I’m not arguing Oktanol and DC isn’t arguing (I don’t think she is anyway, but then I probably wouldn’t know anyway but I don’t think she is). She’s expressing her thoughts which I deeply appreciate. So don’t worry Oktanol we’re not arguing but I appreciate your input very much and if it ever does appear again that I’m arguing, whether I am or not (you can’t always tell) please please please tell me because I really appreciate this group and you guys so I do not want to lose any of you through an argument. 

And thank you for the picture of the beautiful dancing snow flakes ~ I caught it ;) they’re beautiful and more than enough to stop any argument in its track. Thank you. 

Thank you Pray tone3 Snowflake Snowman️ 

• Trust me, just because I see more than the eye can see, it doesn’t mean that I don’t think logically. Everything I say and I mean EVERYTHING, is logical, exact and can be proved scientifically. Take anything I have ever said and I will show you how it is logical, exact, precise and how it can be scientifically proven to the finest detail. It’s just that when most people look through their eyes they see physical things, objects, people, things. I don’t see that. When I open my eyes I see a trillion billion and more tiny particles of light, made up of the most perfect colours, which dance around at speeds the eyes can see but they come together in perfect union to form what you people see as solid objects. I can see the objects but when I look at something I see it’s substance, not the outer coating which most people see. Most people see the ‘effects’ of life, they don’t see the cause. I see the cause. Nothing moves or happens without a cause but most people ignore the cause. Even western doctors ignore the cause but will instead treat the symptoms. I don’t, I treat the cause. That makes me more logical than most people. I trace everything back to its cause, everything, the thing that brought it to its logical conclusion, the end result. I don’t work with end results, I work with causes. That way I can be scientific, I can be exact, prescise and no person who ever works with me will ever have the same problem twice, because we get rid of the cause, no matter what that is or what the problem is. It doesn’t matter, I work with health problems, money, job, relationship problems, anything, it’s all the same when you treat the cause. That’s logical. What’s logical in treating the symptoms, putting a sticking plaster on the symptoms? It doesn’t make sense to me for a doctor to give you antacids for heartburn. Noooooooooooo find out why the patient has heartburn. Find the cause and treat that otherwise the patient is going to have more than just heartburn. Now he has the effects of what the pharmaceutical drug has on his body, as well as still having the heartburn. It just goes on. I treat the cause so they never have heartburn again, no pharmaceuticals needed. So I appreciate your observations but if you care to look closer, I am probably the most logical person you know. That’s probably one of the reasons I have a reputation for being heartless, hard, brutal etc because I look at everything logically, even death, love, life, everything, friendships, marriage, romantics relationships ~ as far as you can be romantic with such a logical and scientific mind lol! 

• Maybe it's time for a bit of snow falling onto it? Please don't start arguing.

I'd put a picture of gently dancing snowflakes here, but they are hard to catch with the camera and no idea how to post pictures without uploading them somewhere else first which seems a lot of faff.

• Does it matter, is there really a distinction? They’re just great stories, I love em. 
    It matters to me.  When it's about me.

This is highlighted by myself, in TOTAL support of Mr.Robert123 only.

(I regret that I can offer little consolation apart from my own UserName, for I did not choose it lightly.)

• I support only this, very much. 

I meant what I said, there.

I only think logically and scientifically,

I do not think that you do. Yet I myself *still* mean what I said, there.

• Thanks DC :-) I appreciate that. Thing is, I wouldn’t see the elephants skin at all, I would see his soul, so I’d see something completely different to everybody else who’s view may be somewhat different but like each other’s to some degree! See no evil I only think logically and scientifically, I don’t know how else to think! 

• we were all looking at the same thing from different angles so we are all bound to see different things. It’s like if you placed a bunch of people round an elephant, for example, they would all see something different but each would see what’s true to them. 

Greetings to BluRay...

With regards to that which I Quote, there...

Of mostly all things which you Post hereupon this entire Forum of late - and often at great length... THIS is the most Lucid and True thing which you have said. Please pay good and correct and Logical attention to this, this which is in your own words. I support only this, very much. 

That is all.

• I liked the snow. The snow made everything quieter and my well-being also improved as a result.

Yes, also I missed hearing the birds singing but I did not miss the assault of man-made noise.

• We all see our past differently from our parents and siblings because we were all looking at the same thing from different angles so we are all bound to see different things. It’s like if you placed a bunch of people round an elephant, for example, they would all see something different but each would see what’s true to them. 

Oh, and mums hear what they want to hear and of course, by nature of their role, just like the customer, they’re always right, and they usually are! Lol! Maybe she did get told to leave. People, especially parents and in laws can often get all hot and bothered by news of a pregnancy but most calm down after a while. 

• like snow too even though i live in a desert i have been to places with snow as well and it was very peaceful so i get what you mean and i LOVE rain and it makes me feel peaceful and calm when it rains or snows.