Neighbours making a complaint

Hi sorry I’m not sure if I’ve put this in the right bit

the last three to four months my neighbors have been messaging me about my son jumping and scream he is non verbal he jumps a lot when he’s excited he wakes up in the night I’ve tried everything to try and keep him calm and quite as I understand how annoying it has to be for them but it is getting to the point I’m being told to shut him the f**k up and that this has nothing to do with his autism and being told my parenting is bad they are bowing taking this to housing to make a formal complaint is there anything housing can do As I am trying my hardest to inpove the  situation I just don’t no what move I can do :( I feel so bad for my son he’s four and having things sed about him is upsetting me 

Parents
  • Hi, I agree that you should approach your housing landlord and tell them what's been happening with relation to your son's difficulties and the strain that is causing with your neighbours. Your could suggest to your landlord that a ground floor flat would be best suited to your son's needs as it would cause less disruption if you had no downstairs neighbours.

If your son has any system of support workers in place (anyone who knows about his autism) it would help your case with your landlord if you asked them to support you in this. If not, it would be worthwhile to ask his doctor for a letter explaining your son's difficulties and to take this with you when you speak to your landlord. 

• Hi, I agree that you should approach your housing landlord and tell them what's been happening with relation to your son's difficulties and the strain that is causing with your neighbours. Your could suggest to your landlord that a ground floor flat would be best suited to your son's needs as it would cause less disruption if you had no downstairs neighbours.

If your son has any system of support workers in place (anyone who knows about his autism) it would help your case with your landlord if you asked them to support you in this. If not, it would be worthwhile to ask his doctor for a letter explaining your son's difficulties and to take this with you when you speak to your landlord. 

Children
No Data