Feeling suicidal

Hello I am starting to have thoughts of suicide as unfortunately I feel that I cannot cope with life any longer as nobody seems to listen or understand when I do not like change as I always like everything to be the same, who I am and what I am like as a person and also when I still need a lot of help as an adult as I suffer from severe anxiety and mental health issues too as well as autism. I just do not know what to do anymore!!!!

Parents
  • It’s ok to still need help Sholay, even as an adult. I do and I’m 50 years old (apparently) and once I accepted that, which was only very recently, I started to once again, albeit very slowly, start to move forwards in my life. I’m not saying I don’t have suicidal thoughts any more, but I’m glad they didn’t move beyond thoughts. And the way I’m moving forward this time, is by accepting all the help I can get. As others have said, you’re not alone and we understand and listen to you here. Keep talking to us, Talking can help and together we might be able to come up with solutions for you or at least help to make you feel better. We can always see things clearer when we feel better. 

• It’s ok to still need help Sholay, even as an adult. I do and I’m 50 years old (apparently) and once I accepted that, which was only very recently, I started to once again, albeit very slowly, start to move forwards in my life. I’m not saying I don’t have suicidal thoughts any more, but I’m glad they didn’t move beyond thoughts. And the way I’m moving forward this time, is by accepting all the help I can get. As others have said, you’re not alone and we understand and listen to you here. Keep talking to us, Talking can help and together we might be able to come up with solutions for you or at least help to make you feel better. We can always see things clearer when we feel better. 

Children
No Data