Feeling suicidal

Hello I am starting to have thoughts of suicide as unfortunately I feel that I cannot cope with life any longer as nobody seems to listen or understand when I do not like change as I always like everything to be the same, who I am and what I am like as a person and also when I still need a lot of help as an adult as I suffer from severe anxiety and mental health issues too as well as autism. I just do not know what to do anymore!!!!

Parents
  • Hi Sholay99,

I was in a similar position to this just last week and it is very frightening.  Life is hard and confusing at the best of times and I know what it is like to feel you can't keep battling on with it all.

As overwhelming as it may feel, it will pass with time.  A week on, I am still feeling very down, but not suicidal.  I have gained some perspective and realised I am completely burnt out and asking too much of myself.  The people on these forums are very helpful, supportive and understanding, so don't feel like you are alone.

Do you have anyone you can turn to for support or any professional support that may be able to make things easier for you?

Stay strong and focus on you and staying well.

• Hi Sholay99,

I was in a similar position to this just last week and it is very frightening.  Life is hard and confusing at the best of times and I know what it is like to feel you can't keep battling on with it all.

As overwhelming as it may feel, it will pass with time.  A week on, I am still feeling very down, but not suicidal.  I have gained some perspective and realised I am completely burnt out and asking too much of myself.  The people on these forums are very helpful, supportive and understanding, so don't feel like you are alone.

Do you have anyone you can turn to for support or any professional support that may be able to make things easier for you?

Stay strong and focus on you and staying well.

Children
No Data