Feeling suicidal

Hello I am starting to have thoughts of suicide as unfortunately I feel that I cannot cope with life any longer as nobody seems to listen or understand when I do not like change as I always like everything to be the same, who I am and what I am like as a person and also when I still need a lot of help as an adult as I suffer from severe anxiety and mental health issues too as well as autism. I just do not know what to do anymore!!!!

Parents
  • Hi Sholay,

You've done the right thing.  You've come here and told us.  We listen.  We understand.  There's nothing wrong with you.  You're just different.  Some people are suspicious (at best) and fearful (at worst) of difference.  But that's their problem.  You won't change them.  Not in the short term, anyway.  But society is learning, and we have many positive role models (Chris Packham, etc) who can assist in that education.

I've been suicidal many times in my life.  A few of those times I was lucky to survive.  I'm glad now, though, that I did survive.  I no longer want to give up on life.  I want to see what it can bring me.  Even if it's more bad times, I can't ever know that unless I give life the chance.  Who knows?  It could be the good times I've been looking for.  And maybe I'm even living them right now, and am not aware of it.

Get help, sure.  But don't let those outside put you down and keep you down.  You're better than they are.  If you're not yet convinced of that, then at least stay here with us.  We'll convince you!

Take good care,

Tom

• Hi Sholay,

You've done the right thing.  You've come here and told us.  We listen.  We understand.  There's nothing wrong with you.  You're just different.  Some people are suspicious (at best) and fearful (at worst) of difference.  But that's their problem.  You won't change them.  Not in the short term, anyway.  But society is learning, and we have many positive role models (Chris Packham, etc) who can assist in that education.

I've been suicidal many times in my life.  A few of those times I was lucky to survive.  I'm glad now, though, that I did survive.  I no longer want to give up on life.  I want to see what it can bring me.  Even if it's more bad times, I can't ever know that unless I give life the chance.  Who knows?  It could be the good times I've been looking for.  And maybe I'm even living them right now, and am not aware of it.

Get help, sure.  But don't let those outside put you down and keep you down.  You're better than they are.  If you're not yet convinced of that, then at least stay here with us.  We'll convince you!

Take good care,

Tom

Children
No Data