Keeping fit

I am curious as to how other people stay fit and healthy on the forums.

My fitness levels are not great at the moment so I am thinking about what I can do to get back into a routine.  My energy levels are very low so need to build something up gradually, but would like to get back into cycling again as I do miss it.

What about you?  What is your approach to health and fitness? 

Parents
  • I’m about to start my journey back to fitness. I used to cycle, run, hike, go to the gym, swim and do yoga and fitness classes. I’m afraid I’m now coming from a place of only managing sporadic bursts of exercise since April 2011. I’m getting help with this. Like katfish, routine is key for me and my mind isn’t able to break the task down, into manageable steps, so the wellbeing officer is going to help me break it down and help me create a daily routine. I accept that this is the only way, so I’m taking it slowly and currently, I only go out for a walk when I feel moved to do so. Currently I’m being choosy about what I give my energy to. Best of luck with it. 

• I’m about to start my journey back to fitness. I used to cycle, run, hike, go to the gym, swim and do yoga and fitness classes. I’m afraid I’m now coming from a place of only managing sporadic bursts of exercise since April 2011. I’m getting help with this. Like katfish, routine is key for me and my mind isn’t able to break the task down, into manageable steps, so the wellbeing officer is going to help me break it down and help me create a daily routine. I accept that this is the only way, so I’m taking it slowly and currently, I only go out for a walk when I feel moved to do so. Currently I’m being choosy about what I give my energy to. Best of luck with it. 

Children
No Data