The tiredness is killing me

Every time I go out and do something, like shopping, browsing or take the kids out I am absolutely shattered after and fall asleep no matter how hard I try to stay awake. It really is quite annoying and I feel so silly having to go and lay down in the middle of the day Disappointed

At the weekend my husband suggested taking the kids (5 of them) to Smyth's toy store, just to get out of the house and do something the children would enjoy. It was packed full of people! There was music on the speakers, sounds from all the toys and hundreds of voices all at the same time. Everybody was brushing into me and the kids were going mental, wanting to try every scooter they could find. I HATED IT! When we got back I fell asleep for a couple of hours!  

Yesterday and today I have spent my mornings taking photos of Pre School kids and last week I did another Pre School. I have hundreds of photos to edit so they can order before Christmas but I am SO tired ZZzZZzzzzzzzz.. It's SO hard!

How do you deal with fatigue and work? 

Parents
  • Coffee.

Hi Lone. Sorry, I know it's not the best advice. I am exhausted all the time too. So much that I have no energy to do anything after work not even cook or exercise. Even yoga has become difficult. Although, I can't imagine how hard it must be with kids too.

Aside from being 90% coffee I'm always in bed by 9.30-10pm. On occasion it'll be earlier depending on how tired I am. I've gotten to the point where I know I need to make sacrifices for extra sleep. I can't function otherwise. 

My sister understands, we talk about it all the time. she helps me by doing things like extra chores for me when I'm struggling. 

• Coffee.

Hi Lone. Sorry, I know it's not the best advice. I am exhausted all the time too. So much that I have no energy to do anything after work not even cook or exercise. Even yoga has become difficult. Although, I can't imagine how hard it must be with kids too.

Aside from being 90% coffee I'm always in bed by 9.30-10pm. On occasion it'll be earlier depending on how tired I am. I've gotten to the point where I know I need to make sacrifices for extra sleep. I can't function otherwise. 

My sister understands, we talk about it all the time. she helps me by doing things like extra chores for me when I'm struggling. 

Children
No Data