Aspie Women (and guest visitors)

Been good to hear from any adult ASD diagnosed women in this forum... or does anyone know any good sites for ASD women? What are your experiences? 

...previous thread clogged as now months into its lifespan) ,.....

• Well I hope you get something from little little corner of the nas forum :)

• I am still looking for a good forum... Maybe one needs to be set up.. I am deliberating it myself. Most forums focus on the parents of those on the spectrum. But interaction and sharing of experience between ourselves, from our perspective is of the up most importance. I just wish I could find such a forum... We should not be classed as a disability, we have more insight and understanding than most.. Maybe that's why people don't understand us, our perception is above others. Correct me if I am wrong 

• Excuse me to express a GREAT RELIEF...! For I am glad that you replied, before anyone else could, there.... Yet for now, if you please, it is the next day, and perhaps you need your rest at this time more than I do (I get up late due to, um, "stressed" so much!). If you do not mind, I shall sign off now, and see what the 'morrow brings of it. This was an excellent experience for myself, and now I must leave off, if for no other reason but increasing confusion and nervousness!

So that was LIVE CHAT! Golly... and VERY Good Nights to you, Ma'am. (I may still read, yet post here no more for now, if again.) Thank You again.

• Glad you are here...your voice is important 

• And not stressed at all.,and certainly not as much as your over analysing good self 

• Please don’t worry as it is good to have you here and I value your contributions....you are just as important and valued as all of us here x 

• If you are still reading, then I Thank You for tolerating this, another "learning experience (about the Internet)" for myself.

Before I really sign off, I wanted to attempt a remark concerning your good self, and that was that I have quite often felt that *you* were doing the task of  NAS Moderator; acting as a good host, supplying information, encouraging, daily postings... that sort of thing. I think it is not fair, and I can sort of see how you may become stressed over it...yet... well, I hope anyone else reading this conversation does not criticise me too much, for I am not good at it, and worry very much, now...

• Ok...but I am glad that you are here 

• I honestly suggest that you do NOT worry about that concerning the Internet and based upon my own (newish) observations of it to date. Spelling mistakes are dismissed as "Typos", and very often a typo conveys a very different meaning from the word which is meant....

But with regards to this "Live Chat", I think that I may sign off soon, yet I did say that you also were about to do so (in the other Thread)... yet with Live Chat, I dare not even re-check what anyone including myself had written....! And so I do not like it much. You are very kind, but I simply cannot handle it for much longer...

• I must be more careful with my phrasing.....you are very literal, which I love as language should be more precise and less tired and lazy..

• And the manner in which you speak is welcome here and valued and accepted. ....spelling and grammar mashed up...expression is important no matter what form it takes,..but what do I know..I am simply nasally challenged! :) 

• I remember now (...). It is sort of late, and upon the other Thread, you stated that leaving off was a prudent thing to now do?

• Thank You, yet it is simply the manner in which I speak, when I feel able to do so. So... this is "live chat". I cannot entirely see what is typed into the REPLY box, my Device slows down, and it requires at least Ten minutes for me to do so... and, I must add, to grow an increasing NERVOUSNESS. I make spelling mistakes which I cannot know, and, in closing this Post... I often forget what I intended to write in closing a post!

• Well I gratefully accept my new name handle :) 

• (Brace yourselves, anyone, for I am about to attempt "LIVE CHAT" yet again?...)

To "Elephant" (Miss/Mrs/Ms (Delete as applicable))...

Yes, Ma'am, that is your good self.

• Disambiguating Cynosure said:
    Nasally-Enhanced Mutual Companion (!).

Is that me! :) 

• Greetings, especially to Misfit61. I write this upon the now "old" Thread, because a slight wonder was written here (and not there)...

Misfit61 - " I was missing autopia. Welcome back too. Also not sure why but I used to get notifications from this thread but I didn’t get DC’s message.. anyway here for now! "

I am a little surprised, that you really did not know why? I had addressed (Posted) what I wrote, not to yourself, but to to Elephantintheroom, touching right at the start of this Thread. Yet now, with THIS, I am touching "Reply" at your own good self. And so you should be "Notified" of it, maybe...?

(Yet again, during my writing this, only now, after reading this ending conversation between yourself and our Nasally-Enhanced Mutual Companion (!)... I see discussion upon the New Thread concerning that which I had written *there*... yet I post this *here*, for reasons I already state here. End of Post.)

• Done.... miswired women x