Employment - working from home

my daughter is my daughter is struggling in every job she tried. She feels the other staff don't like her, she gets called into manager's office regurlarly -  always same type of story. she is trying to find s job she can do from home -  anyone know of anything legitimate and profitable?

Parents
  • I would be so happy if I could work from home! I love silence, to be alone and darkness. I love computers, IT, data and databases.

I am trying to find something for me but I am struggling with that. I do not see many opportunities out there.

I sometimes feel that employers are looking for people who are communicable. Also, I am not that good when talking, I pay more attention to details, I am more precise. I am also more loyal.

• I would be so happy if I could work from home! I love silence, to be alone and darkness. I love computers, IT, data and databases.

I am trying to find something for me but I am struggling with that. I do not see many opportunities out there.

I sometimes feel that employers are looking for people who are communicable. Also, I am not that good when talking, I pay more attention to details, I am more precise. I am also more loyal.

Children