I don't belong here

How do you cope in a world where you don't belong because how your brain works isolates you from a normal life and people? A brain that makes every day so much harder just to do standard activities, even simple but fundamental things like maintaining a conversation? It's such a lonely, heart-breaking life. Every day, surrounded by people who have got on with their lives... have friends, found a partner, living together, bought a house, got married, had kids, go on holidays... I have none of that. My brain is such a barrier to everything. And there's no cure.

Parents
  • Maybe you just need to grieve the life you never had. You sound angry about what you feel you missed out on. That’s fair enough. You probably are angry. Maybe you just need to let it go. You maybe just think you missed out on a lot but never missed out on as much as you think. This is because you probably have a low self esteem. This could be your core issue. Low confidence making you punish yourself all the time and compare yourself to others. Work on your confidence.

• Maybe you just need to grieve the life you never had. You sound angry about what you feel you missed out on. That’s fair enough. You probably are angry. Maybe you just need to let it go. You maybe just think you missed out on a lot but never missed out on as much as you think. This is because you probably have a low self esteem. This could be your core issue. Low confidence making you punish yourself all the time and compare yourself to others. Work on your confidence.

Children
No Data