The Paranormal and ufo's and / or Conspiracy theories ?

I could talk all Day about this but  i wanted to Hear Your thoughts or experiences or opinions.
Have You ever had an experience or tale to tell ?
I have experienced things Nobody would ever believe, but they did happen.
Have You ?

Parents
  • This is my favourite topic! What I’ve experienced were visions of future, which is happening. I’ve also seen someone (an entity) as a toddler but I’m not so sure… when I told my parents they told me it was a dream but I feel it was real and I remember it with many details till now. Yet I can’t be 100% sure it was real. Maybe it was a very realistic dream that stuck in my memory for decades probably for my whole life. I deeply believe that the aliens are those who created us and our world and the indications are there in old Sumerian tablets 1000 older than Christian bible which took the stories from there. Also architecture shows us something unusual- ancient buildings made with great precision and huge objects transported where even our current technology fails. I love reading Erich von Daniken and I saw a video based on Zachariah Sitchin’s book. The aircrafts seem to travel not only in space but also in time. I wish I could be there as a kid wanted to be kidnapped by aliens but I’m not sure how I would feel in their realm. My interest with aliens started in the bible. I started reading it out of boredom and as many things seemed to not be adding up and not logic I suddenly at some point got an idea that maybe these things really happened and there was some high technologically advanced civilisation involved. Some research and it became my special interest. Then after watching an interview between David Grusch and Joe Rogan I found out about the autism. My next special interest.

• Has anyone seen the news today that the Altar Stone at Stonehenge is from North East Scotland, maybe from Orkney? Unlike many I don't find this remarkable, Neolithic society was much more connected than most people think, it would seem that the whole Henge culture came south from Orkney. Us moderns get so obsessed with land travel that we forget that many of the "remote" places were'nt remote when boats were the main form of transport.

I think human civilisation is much older than previously thought, we only have to look at sites like Gobleki Tepe to tell us that, just because we've yet to find enough evidence to convince the people that think that civilisation didn't start until some thousands of years after the Ice Age, dosen't mean it's not there, although a lot of it is probably now below sea level. The amount of water held in the ice sheets was vast, enough to make the Med a puddle compared to what it is now and you could walk from Scandinavia and Holland to Britain.

It always surprises me that so many people believe the bible was so unique in its antiquity, by ancient standards its quite modern, Sumarian texts and Egyptian ones show that many things were old at the time of writing. Now we're getting more and more sophisticated translation techniques more and more ancient knowlege is being found and as new digs bring more thing out of the earth with less damage and disturbance than before we can push back the boundaries of who was doing what, where and when.

I think we do ourselves down as a species by believing ancient ancestors incapable of sophisticated thought, communication, building, writing and technology.

One of the difficulties about seeing ancient things is how to interpret them, we can't say for sure tht some cave art is showing "spacemen" or craft, we don't know what they were trying to convey, you need to look at these things in the context of the civilisation that made them to gain insight. One of the greatest mistakes anyone studying history ancient or modern is to put the standards of today onto the past and believe that "they" must have had help from outside because "they" were all hopeless barbarian savages. This is a very colonial viewpoint, coming from the so called enlightenment about progress from savagery to enlightenment of the modern age. It was the justification for slavery, conquest, destruction of people ways of life and death in the pursuit of modernity, of progress from savagery. These are things people are still living with today, we still live with the fall out today.

• Has anyone seen the news today that the Altar Stone at Stonehenge is from North East Scotland, maybe from Orkney? Unlike many I don't find this remarkable, Neolithic society was much more connected than most people think, it would seem that the whole Henge culture came south from Orkney. Us moderns get so obsessed with land travel that we forget that many of the "remote" places were'nt remote when boats were the main form of transport.

I think human civilisation is much older than previously thought, we only have to look at sites like Gobleki Tepe to tell us that, just because we've yet to find enough evidence to convince the people that think that civilisation didn't start until some thousands of years after the Ice Age, dosen't mean it's not there, although a lot of it is probably now below sea level. The amount of water held in the ice sheets was vast, enough to make the Med a puddle compared to what it is now and you could walk from Scandinavia and Holland to Britain.

It always surprises me that so many people believe the bible was so unique in its antiquity, by ancient standards its quite modern, Sumarian texts and Egyptian ones show that many things were old at the time of writing. Now we're getting more and more sophisticated translation techniques more and more ancient knowlege is being found and as new digs bring more thing out of the earth with less damage and disturbance than before we can push back the boundaries of who was doing what, where and when.

I think we do ourselves down as a species by believing ancient ancestors incapable of sophisticated thought, communication, building, writing and technology.

One of the difficulties about seeing ancient things is how to interpret them, we can't say for sure tht some cave art is showing "spacemen" or craft, we don't know what they were trying to convey, you need to look at these things in the context of the civilisation that made them to gain insight. One of the greatest mistakes anyone studying history ancient or modern is to put the standards of today onto the past and believe that "they" must have had help from outside because "they" were all hopeless barbarian savages. This is a very colonial viewpoint, coming from the so called enlightenment about progress from savagery to enlightenment of the modern age. It was the justification for slavery, conquest, destruction of people ways of life and death in the pursuit of modernity, of progress from savagery. These are things people are still living with today, we still live with the fall out today.

Children
No Data