Even my friends seem to be ghosting me now!

I made 3 friends on here in the 2nd half of last year. I’ve not heard from any of them since April! And I’ve still not met any of them! I’ve invited all 3 of them to come and visit me, and every time I didn’t even get a reply.

Is there something about autism that makes people less likely to keep in touch with their friends or something? Other than anxiety about travelling (which wouldn’t affect e-mailing me) I’m not aware of anything.

And none of them have replied to my e-mail asking for contact details either so I don’t know any of their phone numbers, so I can’t contact them that way to ask what’s going on.

They all tell me (or did until April) that I’m lovely and wonderful and yet they’re all acting as if they don’t want to meet me. I don’t understand why!

Parents
  • That being said, I would meet with any woman i met online, cause I'm just crazy like that. Yes, autism, means travel is the last thing, on our minds. As is giving away our privacy. You should suggest a public space, and verify identitiy, videocall, photos maybe. But not everybody wants to do that. And It's best to keep anonymous, first name basis, phone number sure. But nothin more invasive. But you need a number, so you can phone them to coordinate  the meeting point, in case anybody gets lost. 

• I was the same when I was in my twenties, I've lost a lot of my confidence of late though. My goal for the rest of my forties is to get back to being more outgoing.

• My confidence comes and goes!

Right now, I could go anywhere, do anything, talk to anybody. But a week from now i might be in total lockdown mode, and like "who??!"

Reply Children
No Data