Naivety

There is something I noticed both on RL ASD and on the online ASD I met: total naivety. Almost all ASD act and think like they never interacted with the grit of the real world. Some of them can be quite smart and learned, but their way of thinking is 95% theory and propaganda and maybe 5% observable reality. I always ended throwing my hands up and going away, there is no point in trying to relate to somebody living in a different planet.  I really wonder how they managed to reach adult age, they were so incredibly vulnerable that they could not survive in a real job environment. No wonder why the vast majority of ASD are either unemployed or underemployed, and why 80% of ASD live with their parents or in a council housing.

Sometimes I had to talk with an ASD with passable intelligence, but I had to talk with them like I was talking with a five years old. I had to say things like: "Mate, they have scammed you, the planned that from the start" or "Mate, they are not laughing with you, they are laughing AT you". It was like talking to a wall, they did not listen.

On the contrary, I think that naivety is the only thing that keeps many ASD alive. Probably they are just too naive and isolated from the real world to understand how bad the world really is. I pride myself of not being naive, but that puts me apart from the vast majority of the ASD.  Maybe it was because I was not aware of my diagnosis and I had to live like an NT for all my life? By the way, I wonder how many of the locals here have a real house and a real job. I bet less than 10%.

I would really like to have an idea about that. How many of the people I interacted with here are unemployed, living on benefits or SAHM?

Parents
  • You’re the worst. This is such a disgusting and degrading outlook. Why do you care if someone else is using state benefits? They’re there for a reason and to be used by anyone who needs them. Maybe you should use them to take time out of society and develop a conscious and some empathy. Is your life so boring and empty that you need to troll ASD forums? Don’t you have a full time job keeping you busy? Those of us with ASD, who couldn’t possibly work because we’re SOOO naive and isolated, need your hard earned tax contribution to keep faking our disabilities! Thank you so much Judge Dredd for informing us all of your backward, thick as ***, uneducated and ignorant opinions. You’re definitely not an energy vampire! Lots of love hun! Xxx

• ou’re the worst. This is such a disgusting and degrading outlook. Why do you care if someone else is using state benefits?

Mate, I am paying for them. The least that you should say it is "Thanks, Judge". Why you do not try to find a job, instead of resurrecting a three months old thread?

• We all pay into  Social Security as a collective.  If you ever find yourself needing social security yourself you will be thankful that a social safety net exists.  

• I would say that a broad swathe of the population were fans of that Comic Book.  The Manic Street Preachers were fans and wrote the song Judge Yourself for the Judge Dredd film soundtrack.  Most people  would not base their ethics and values of the back of something that a comic book character saiid and did.  Do you remember those local Vigilantes who would dress up as comic book characters a few years back?  I might Google them as I am need of a good laugh.

• Mate, I am very, very politically and morally right wing. I thought it was clear from the beginning. You know, Judge Dredd is not exactly an icon for the left.

• That is very Right wing and almost socially Darwinistic way of looking at the world.  I do not agree with that way of looking at things.  Everyone pays VAT whether they are in the workplace or not.  And most people also have generations of their family's who have paid in.

• MellowJian, the majority of the people I interacted with in this site are professional NEETS or very low wage workers. Their net contribution is not positive. At least, they should not bite the hand that feeds them!

Reply Children
  • I would say that a broad swathe of the population were fans of that Comic Book.  The Manic Street Preachers were fans and wrote the song Judge Yourself for the Judge Dredd film soundtrack.  Most people  would not base their ethics and values of the back of something that a comic book character saiid and did.  Do you remember those local Vigilantes who would dress up as comic book characters a few years back?  I might Google them as I am need of a good laugh.

• Mate, I am very, very politically and morally right wing. I thought it was clear from the beginning. You know, Judge Dredd is not exactly an icon for the left.

• That is very Right wing and almost socially Darwinistic way of looking at the world.  I do not agree with that way of looking at things.  Everyone pays VAT whether they are in the workplace or not.  And most people also have generations of their family's who have paid in.