I need some advice please

Hi,

I suspect I'm Autistic. Everything clicks and there's a lot I could go into. 

I had a breakdown in April and have been off work since. I have no idea how I'm going to be able to handle it again. And I generally am not sure what to do?

Potentially 2 years for a DX means 2 years of this. I'm burnt out and feel either I am Autistic and everything makes sense and maybe I can get a diagnosis some day or I'm gonna crumble and go back to not wanting or being able to see how to live. I'm so tired. I can't find any support for undiagnosed in Yorkshire and everything is falling apart. 

I could go back to faking and just work myself until I crash and burn again but I haven't held a job down for for more than a year and a half. I'm 22 and live alone. 

I'm too overwhelmed.

• I'm there right now. I had a breakdown 7 or 8 weeks ago and now I'm off work on temp sick pay. 

I don't think the government are seeing this as a serious issue, due to the long waiting lists to get any kind of assessment regarding this disability. 

It's different for those with wealthy families as they can get the formal assessment done online whenever they want if they have the money to do so.

I would advise you to see your GP.

Good luck.