Freedom Pass

Hello,

I live in London and recently became aware of the disability freedom pass and that those with autism are eligible to receive one. I was just wondering if I needed to have more requirements than simply being autistic to receive it, while I do face challenges being out in the public, I did not think they'd allow me to have a freedom pass because I do not suffer from a physical disability and I'm relatively high functioning. Does anyone know if these would be barriers to obtaining a pass?

Parents
  • Ps I am so called high functioning and even come across as NT, but have to make adjustments for myself. For example you might need access to a loo in order to have a quiet place to calm down or have a cry. you might find busy buses or crowded areas overwhelming, you might go into a meltdown and need to state that you have an unseen disability. Etc 

• Ps I am so called high functioning and even come across as NT, but have to make adjustments for myself. For example you might need access to a loo in order to have a quiet place to calm down or have a cry. you might find busy buses or crowded areas overwhelming, you might go into a meltdown and need to state that you have an unseen disability. Etc 

Children
No Data