DRUGS ! and eye movement speed

quote "a number of studies have suggested a benefit in autism from a wide range of drugs, from oxytocin for social behavior, to Alzheimer's disease drugs like NMDA antagonists and GABA agonists, to language and social benefits from propranolol"

http://www.medpagetoday.com/MeetingCoverage/AAN/38007

I have started taking the Propranolol at night, I have found I get diahrea in the morning, but I feel calmer.  I can speed read and normally my right eye gets bloodshot (dry eye) by the reading long-term. I believe,  I can read fast because of my environmental lookout awareness, years of anxiety and scanning and cognitively thinking in emotional situations to cope with stress(fast eyes and rapid eye movement, which is normal in anxiety situations).  I have found that the Propranlol slows down MY JUMPING EYES,(which are good for reading lol) and they are calmer in the environment, less scanning horizon band. I wonder,  if any scientist has looking at the eye movement speeds of people with autism.

Parents
  • autismtwo said:

quote "a number of studies have suggested a benefit in autism from a wide range of drugs, from oxytocin for social behavior, to Alzheimer's disease drugs like NMDA antagonists and GABA agonists, to language and social benefits from propranolol"

I have started taking the Propranolol at night, I have found I get diahrea in the morning, but I feel calmer.  I can speed read and normally my right eye gets bloodshot (dry eye) by the reading long-term. I believe,  I can read fast because of my environmental lookout awareness, years of anxiety and scanning and cognitively thinking in emotional situations to cope with stress(fast eyes and rapid eye movement, which is normal in anxiety situations).  I have found that the Propranlol slows down MY JUMPING EYES,(which are good for reading lol) and they are calmer in the environment, less scanning horizon band. I wonder,  if any scientist has looking at the eye movement speeds of people with autism.

Can I add, normal light bulbs flicker less than flourescent lamps, with the extra flickerer there is more eye movement induced so the worker slaves are stimulated work harder by more rapid eye movement, thus brain stimulation.

quote "Fluorescent lamps using a magnetic power line frequency ballast do not give out a steady light; instead, they flicker at twice the supply frequency. This results in fluctuations not only with light output but color temperature as well,[40] which may pose problems for photography and people who are sensitive to the flicker. Even among persons not sensitive to light flicker, a stroboscopic effect can be noticed, where something spinning at just the right speed may appear stationary if illuminated solely by a single fluorescent lamp. This effect is eliminated by paired lamps operating on a lead-lag ballast. Unlike a true strobe lamp, the light level drops in appreciable time and so substantial "blurring" of the moving part would be evident."

The elitist bastards know what they are doing to the farm animal slaves with there technology...

• autismtwo said:

Can I add, normal light bulbs flicker less than flourescent lamps, with the extra flickerer there is more eye movement induced so the worker slaves are stimulated work harder by more rapid eye movement, thus brain stimulation.

quote "Fluorescent lamps using a magnetic power line frequency ballast do not give out a steady light; instead, they flicker at twice the supply frequency. This results in fluctuations not only with light output but color temperature as well,[40] which may pose problems for photography and people who are sensitive to the flicker. Even among persons not sensitive to light flicker, a stroboscopic effect can be noticed, where something spinning at just the right speed may appear stationary if illuminated solely by a single fluorescent lamp. This effect is eliminated by paired lamps operating on a lead-lag ballast. Unlike a true strobe lamp, the light level drops in appreciable time and so substantial "blurring" of the moving part would be evident."

The elitist bastards know what they are doing to the farm animal slaves with there technology...

Children
No Data