When it comes to messaging people or talking

Just wondered if it's me thing or an autistic thing but when I write I tend to write very long messages ramble on and I think sometimes people find me tiresome or intence as I talk to much. Like I'll just go of on one rather than talking to them more talking at them. Luckily my freinds are pretty tolerable of me and understand my condition. But was just wondering if anyone ellse has the issues when it comes to camunicating. Bare in mind I spend most of my days by myself probably the only time I go out is for drinks once a fortnight or to the gym. Hence why I'm usually on here spew off on one as I do t have much interactive with people during the weeks. Partly why I wish had a job at times.

Parents
  • I interact mostly by text messages. I never bother reading most people's long posts on here and it makes me wonder if I have adhd or whether I just don't care/am selfish, but my own messaging style is often more fractured but with a lot to say. When I get bored of texting one person I just text another and often repeat the conversation! 

• I'm the same I just skim read the big posts even though I make big posts myself but other people's stuff I'll read the bits that interest me then not bother with the rest. Definitely a trate of ADHD 

Reply Children