When it comes to messaging people or talking

Just wondered if it's me thing or an autistic thing but when I write I tend to write very long messages ramble on and I think sometimes people find me tiresome or intence as I talk to much. Like I'll just go of on one rather than talking to them more talking at them. Luckily my freinds are pretty tolerable of me and understand my condition. But was just wondering if anyone ellse has the issues when it comes to camunicating. Bare in mind I spend most of my days by myself probably the only time I go out is for drinks once a fortnight or to the gym. Hence why I'm usually on here spew off on one as I do t have much interactive with people during the weeks. Partly why I wish had a job at times.

Parents
  • I have difficulty judging empathy, so often times I find it difficult to participate in discussions amongst my friends. When I do talk, I often go on talking about a specific topic for a long time and fail to realize that others might not be interested in it anymore. I cannot judge if other people are interested in what I am saying or not. These a days while having discussion, if I am boring them and if they wish to speak on another topic. 

• you might have alexithymia, I think i've got it, but I'm self-diagnosed, and there is no diagnosis done if you have it anywhere, worst side of it is that you are unable to tell when people are lying, 

Reply Children
No Data