When it comes to messaging people or talking

Just wondered if it's me thing or an autistic thing but when I write I tend to write very long messages ramble on and I think sometimes people find me tiresome or intence as I talk to much. Like I'll just go of on one rather than talking to them more talking at them. Luckily my freinds are pretty tolerable of me and understand my condition. But was just wondering if anyone ellse has the issues when it comes to camunicating. Bare in mind I spend most of my days by myself probably the only time I go out is for drinks once a fortnight or to the gym. Hence why I'm usually on here spew off on one as I do t have much interactive with people during the weeks. Partly why I wish had a job at times.

Parents
  • I have an online buddy from Brighton, in his early Fifties and diagnosed with ASD a few years ago - and he goes nineteen to the dozen about his topics of interest. At times I switch off, due to my low attention span, but I do ask him about how things are.

We talked last night about the Velvet Underground. Smiley

• Yeah that's me all over and my mates will then be like that's irrilvent or to much information. I did say to them though if I do get like that you can just mute then come back when your ready talk. It's like verbal diarrhea as my mum would discribe it

• Yeah that's me all over and my mates will then be like that's irrilvent or to much information. I did say to them though if I do get like that you can just mute then come back when your ready talk. It's like verbal diarrhea as my mum would discribe it

Children
No Data