When it comes to messaging people or talking

Just wondered if it's me thing or an autistic thing but when I write I tend to write very long messages ramble on and I think sometimes people find me tiresome or intence as I talk to much. Like I'll just go of on one rather than talking to them more talking at them. Luckily my freinds are pretty tolerable of me and understand my condition. But was just wondering if anyone ellse has the issues when it comes to camunicating. Bare in mind I spend most of my days by myself probably the only time I go out is for drinks once a fortnight or to the gym. Hence why I'm usually on here spew off on one as I do t have much interactive with people during the weeks. Partly why I wish had a job at times.

Parents
  • i'm the opposite, i think it is because i find that people interrupt me when i am speaking so i make my messages as short as possible.

• Yeah kind of wish I could too be fair I'm working on it I think I figured why too. As I tend to chatosphtrise sitions so when people don't respond I start thinking have I pissed them or offended them by mistake as I'm very blunt and out spoken but that's due my ADHD side rather than my ASD side so sometimes people take me the wrong way.

• Yeah kind of wish I could too be fair I'm working on it I think I figured why too. As I tend to chatosphtrise sitions so when people don't respond I start thinking have I pissed them or offended them by mistake as I'm very blunt and out spoken but that's due my ADHD side rather than my ASD side so sometimes people take me the wrong way.

Children
No Data