All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents Reply Children
  • I've understood, and agree with, all you've written. It's very plainly put. I've had the same thoughts as you, re: NT behaviour, reactions etc. 

• not sure where i say i dont care as i clearly want help and never got it in life while people who never need any help get all the aid to make their lives privileged and perfect even more so.

not sure what you want here though, tbh im not even sure what you say most of the time because your use of words is odd, i think you once said you learned how to use words aesthetically if that was you?.... id get your money back from that course because aesthetic wording isnt comprehend-able at all and no one understands it lol hell my wording is bad and hard to understand at times, but i didnt get a course to make me this way aha totally get refund off any course that makes you less understandable..... of which why would someone take such a course like that? to be more competitive socially?? ..... seems you project everything about yourself onto others...

• Literal is one thing, but this is not how you've responded.

You use too many analogies. You are incredibly concerned with competitiveness and mind-reading.

Again: Get a proper diagnostic. It's better to be 100% sure you're getting the right help and not simply a reckless undisciplined Neurotic heading toward Psychotic. That would requrie a completely different roap map to "Healthy". 

But, to quote, you don't really care. So why are you here?

• likewise i think yours is that too because your words are too forked.... and it really is hard for a person thinking literally when your words are all weird and not making sense thinking literally.

• I'll say it again 

You need to be properly diagnosed. Your response is 100% NeuroTypical thinking. 

• oh by all means, i change my opinion based on other peoples arguments with me, therefore i am reasonable.... those that never change and expect others to change are unreasonable and are like talking to brick walls. i dont think reason or unreasonably even has a place in this though as there is only weird wording and misunderstanding.

• I don't think we're using the same defintion of Reason. Maybe look it up?