All my posts are being monitored ?

After making a non pc comment i now can't post it adds me to a que then it never gets uploaded.

Parents Reply Children
  • I've understood, and agree with, all you've written. It's very plainly put. I've had the same thoughts as you, re: NT behaviour, reactions etc. 

• not sure where i say i dont care as i clearly want help and never got it in life while people who never need any help get all the aid to make their lives privileged and perfect even more so.

not sure what you want here though, tbh im not even sure what you say most of the time because your use of words is odd, i think you once said you learned how to use words aesthetically if that was you?.... id get your money back from that course because aesthetic wording isnt comprehend-able at all and no one understands it lol hell my wording is bad and hard to understand at times, but i didnt get a course to make me this way aha totally get refund off any course that makes you less understandable..... of which why would someone take such a course like that? to be more competitive socially?? ..... seems you project everything about yourself onto others...

• Literal is one thing, but this is not how you've responded.

You use too many analogies. You are incredibly concerned with competitiveness and mind-reading.

Again: Get a proper diagnostic. It's better to be 100% sure you're getting the right help and not simply a reckless undisciplined Neurotic heading toward Psychotic. That would requrie a completely different roap map to "Healthy". 

But, to quote, you don't really care. So why are you here?

• It always seems like spergs are either ultra far left pro LGBT 110 genders or right wing. I know what i am.

• likewise i think yours is that too because your words are too forked.... and it really is hard for a person thinking literally when your words are all weird and not making sense thinking literally.

• I'll say it again 

You need to be properly diagnosed. Your response is 100% NeuroTypical thinking. 

• oh by all means, i change my opinion based on other peoples arguments with me, therefore i am reasonable.... those that never change and expect others to change are unreasonable and are like talking to brick walls. i dont think reason or unreasonably even has a place in this though as there is only weird wording and misunderstanding.

• I don't think we're using the same defintion of Reason. Maybe look it up?

• i reason alot, but when people are talking in riddles then that really isnt my fault. 

• You don't need "psychic powers". You need to expand your abilty to Reason, investigate, Understand properly. But again, if you're not intersted in kindness, then don't bother. because those are acts of kindness.

An inabilty to reason can impact the foundation of Justice: another thing which has an element of human kindness. 

Your responses are so Reactionary. How do you you even have time to think about and thought-fully process what's being said. If you re-read what I wrote, the "Code of a group of humans", I was taking time and being intentional with my langage. 

You don't get to be Completely reckless and careless and not take the time to Try and Understand AND ALSO say you're a Victim. 

• pretty sure you said rules as in rules of a game... like d&d or scrabble or whatever you said... you didnt say rules of social... whatever... social normativity? social sociopathy? .... you didnt say that lol you said rules of a game.... if you dont play by rules of a game, like the d&d rule set... then why do you even buy d&d in the first place when it is nothing without the rules?

it seems its you who are causing misunderstanding by saying stuff like rules of a game and naming games, but then you actually mean rules of how to act socially? .... yeah this is you causing misunderstanding there lol i just took your words literally and didnt have the pshycic powers to know that rules of dungeons and dragons actually mean rules of how normal people speak and act in a social environment

• Youre really adding a lot into what I stated. And this is probably another reason why you keep running into such a grand amount of "Malfunction" - is I'm going to call it. 

you cant just copy off someone and suddenly know what to say and be social and fit in.

What have you assumed I meant by this? I can tell you, it's incorrect. When I assume I know what someone else is implying by a statement, and I respond to my version of what I think is being said without questioning that there could be other possibilities, it's technically referred to a "Presumptuous". Do this on repeat to everyone around you and it's a fantastic way of igniting continual rejection and making enemies.

not sure i have any issue with that

Again, you're assuming you know what I've said. 

NeuroTypicals have created a standard/Norm within society. This includes the "codes" which contain the "rules to engage with" and they often communicate in ways that Autists don't usually pick up. Therefore, it is incurably difficult for any ASC individual to play by these "rules" as we typically don't understand them. If you seem to know what they are, this is where it would be good to find a therapist and work out if you are in fact, autistic, OR if as you say, someone was using it as an insult.  

I can't help you with kindness if this is how you desire to see it. Again, this perspective on life is a great way to collect enemies rather than friends :( 

• there was a time when i first joined facebook that i tried to use it along with blog posts, to try and share my experiences and speak my mind in a effort to be understood.... i got over that stage of wanting to be understood as i recognized it only caused more trouble and it was best perhaps to not be understood or find another way at least, i did even state in my old blog posts the purpose of wanting to be understood and wanting people to know my mind, but yeah one guy i knew who went to my old school at that time called me autistic, and at that time i took it as a insult and blocked him for it lol

as for mimicking others, could never do it socially... you cant just copy off someone and suddenly know what to say and be social and fit in.... that just doesnt work, plus i had alot of social anxiety and alot of tics that i got bullied for anyway and got way out of control. which i think still can happen if i put myself in constant social situation, hell my first job i did well at first almost normal aside from not being a very good conversationalist, then they started again, then i got let go of in cost cuts lol i can mimic physically though i think.... i was playing a pool match one time and losing as im *** at pool, i took opponents turn to look in detail at all his arm and hand positions and how he strikes the ball, i copied it exactly and started to pot all the balls one by one exactly using his movements and won. so i can mimic physically, just not socially.

playing by the rules.... ehh i think i can play by the rules, not sure i have any issue with that. a game isnt a game without their exact rules. you cant call yourself a winner if you wasnt playing right.

as for kindness and compassion, i dont trust the sincerity of other peoples kindness, they have no reason to be kind to you other than to make themselves look kind to others and elevate their own position. they dont really care for you. the only people that care is perhaps a family member that loves you.

• some people here are indeed masters of the word, and decide to add subtle digs

On a site... For ASC individuals. I don't know... What exactly do you understand about Autism? 

This just isn't facebook. In physical life Facebook would be like a University. In real life, This Space would look like an AA meeting at a Church. 

You might show up here after takeing a few online tests or seeing a few therapists because Most of our lives are marked by abuse, abandonment, rejection (sometimes kind but misguided), an inabilty to get a job, to find housing, to understand how to get resources, desperate for a hand of grace. 

Just to show similartiies, here are a few ways of being marginalised. 

1. Trying to mimic others / communicate and getting a negative reaction either because you genuinely want to fit in but you are ND or you enjoy being spiteful and disrespectful 

2. Not playing by the rules (like chess or driving... or the code of a group of humans like AA or D&D) either because you don’t quite understand them or you just don’t care 

Most individuals who are autistic have experienced being misunderstood or misrepresented and it’s caused PTSD - sometimes debilitating. They are in a state of confusion until they get help and therapy and learn tools for communicating. From what I’ve witnessed, most genuinely want to be understood, and connect, not cause more problems. Many steer clear of facebook. I rarely meet anyone who is offensive and autistic unless they’ve been abused and neglected and never been around someone who genuinely cares for them. Most are usually just trying to escape and work out how to stay alive.

I think you may want to learn more about what Autism is and how you can begin to succeed in life.

But you HAVE to care about others. You'll have to research what abuse looks like, and how to spot someone who is genuinely kind and compassionate.  If you want respect, kindness and inclusion, you’ll need to make sure quadruple certain it’s written into the words you write, Take a break + edit before hitting send. It takes intentionality to learn how to communicate what our deeper selves want to say. Never did anyone over-articulate in this forum I've never heard anyone sound pendantic. In fact, I appreciate the time someone takes to connect with respect and intentionality. 

This guy is great: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-FpBZR7DbpvNj5UrFN8qUA

Maybe look at A Field Guide for Earthlings. It’s quite humorous.

I also appreciate this chap: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnZkBsEeeH7WcRiOIwQ8EBA

Francesca Happé is (a favourite) and amazing https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000m5lh 

• I could be wrong but reading most of what you have written on here, your main problem or obstacle seems to be with ' defiance ' . This is rooted in fear and lack of self-awareness. I don't know your history but what ever happened to you, this has made you withdraw and protect yourself by any means possible. In other words, you are stuck there in the past because you have never addressed it or accepted it. 

Your protestations to virtually everything under the sun are not just some way of disagreeing with someone, they are deep rooted and they are making you bitter because you can't imagine a life or future without those negative companions. 

You are stuck in a rut,

• i just feel some people here are indeed masters of the word, and decide to add subtle digs in their words to perhaps try provoke a reaction smartly/to light the fuse in people, in a way that isnt perceived by others but the intended target, to make the target then react and look bad for reacting to it. they know, they themselves intended to be hurtful to get a reaction to then gain support from others who then oppose the reaction from their intended target. 

"Now, someone may try to make me feel a certain way but I've lived long enough to learn My Perception of what another is saying or My Perception/understanding of another's motives might be a mis-calculation"
    ^
    although on the contrary, this maybe relevant, maybe i keep miscalculating intent of word lol but i dunno, i had someone say subtle insults to me on facebook once and ran it past another guy who totally saw the subtle insult i pointed out too. so im not always wrong on subtle insults i guess... or maybe i saw them too much that i try to see them everywhere now lol i dont do subtle myself, i feel subtlety lacks expression and i am more the type that likes over expression. of which id be weak against such a tactic youd think, if i wasnt oh so willing to take on the entire world myself and win lol suppose its a good tactic against people in a social sphere part of the social hierarchy i guess. not very effective against lone wolves that dont really care. anyway, word play and subtlety is NT abusive behaviour lol

• everyone will clash and get offended by each other

No one is offended, Caelus, you might be the only one who seems to be consistently. Why is that? 

I have a motto I've learned to live by: "Let us not be the first to take offence". In other words, I don't need to even play or engage. It's easy for me, granted, becasue almost everything spoken is subject to evaluation as I will many times already be confused. And not intersted in competitive behaviour which I've had to learn to I.D. properly so I can steer clear. 

because that is kinda part of autism....

What's also part of autistm is growth. Like every other human. Learning to know my stregnths and weaknesses and accepting them because that's wisdom. Learning to take responsiblity for how I feel about a thing rather than how someone makes me feel. Now, someone may try to make me feel a certain way but I've lived long enough to learn My Perception of what another is saying or My Perception/understanding of another's motives might be a mis-calculation. In fact, I cannot read their intent (mind). But I can evaluate language, use and miisue. So I've learned to ask: what do you mean by this. Are you trying to be hurtful? Or are you suggesting something else. Because this forum IS NOT a place for gunpowder and triggers. 

Being Open to growth and being Open to the idea that my ability to critically think could be skewed. I might be missing pieces. I might not have re-constructed the logic correctly.

I'm not here to force my opinion or argue. I believe I can help young females specifically and their parents perspectives or difficulties. 

• hmmm i may misunderstand myself as i dunno whos comment was a snowflake comment, if anything im acting like the snowflake as im always responding/reacting to others comments if i perceive any form of microaggression in it lol

• I try to stay on the periphery and not take sides. I was saying I give up, because the comment was similar to the snowflake comment from whoever it was last week. It's quite clever really... one of those where a comment is made and if anyone disagrees it just "proves the point". It just shuts down the discussion. I seriously CBA with this forum.

As for labelling behaviour "neurotypical" I feel this this is disingenuous. I wouldn't want a non AS person to make such sweeping generalisations about autistic people.

if you get aload of people together whos symptoms is that they are socially bad, misunderstand everything

Not all people on the spectrum are socially bad or misunderstand everything.

• aye perhaps you should read it all back and see the implications and microagressions i speak of in the other persons speach and you realise whos being the spark here lol dont just side with a person because you think they are the clique group that has everyone behind them... that makes you no different from all the people we both probably knew and experienced in shcool