Can't find like minded people you connect with ?

I know people are going to say go to groups where like minded people are but i never seem to find people or find a fault that just ruins it for me.

Parents
  • no two people are the same so look for what you have in common and not what is different between you and them. For example i have just joined a local environmentalist group we all clean  part of the coast together and we talk/cooperate as we do this because we have a common goal.  We have 50% women 50% men  all with our wellies on ...... surfer dude is in his wet suit, of course, and even brings his surf board !  but we all get on to do the job. No one gives a monkeys i am autistic which is great !

We all get covered in delta mud,,,, rich, poor, men, women, young, old,     all just human

• no two people are the same so look for what you have in common and not what is different between you and them. For example i have just joined a local environmentalist group we all clean  part of the coast together and we talk/cooperate as we do this because we have a common goal.  We have 50% women 50% men  all with our wellies on ...... surfer dude is in his wet suit, of course, and even brings his surf board !  but we all get on to do the job. No one gives a monkeys i am autistic which is great !

We all get covered in delta mud,,,, rich, poor, men, women, young, old,     all just human

Children
No Data