Can't find like minded people you connect with ?

I know people are going to say go to groups where like minded people are but i never seem to find people or find a fault that just ruins it for me.

Parents
  • After about 20 years of trawling the internet for precisely this reason, I can say with a certain amount of confidence that, at least for me, commonality of interest is no assurance of similarity of thinking. I feel extremely disappointed frankly. We live in the communication age. We have access to the most efficient and sophisticated communication technologies and networks ever developed and I have, up to this point, utterly failed to employ any of it in order to establish any meaningful relationships or even one of any utility. 
    I can only conclude that there are simply no like-minded people to myself. I find this thought disturbing but sadly unsurprising as it has been my experience most of my life. I recently resigned all of my social media accounts as they served no purpose but to distract me from more important things. Probably more information here than required but I thought it relevant to disclose. 

• After about 20 years of trawling the internet for precisely this reason, I can say with a certain amount of confidence that, at least for me, commonality of interest is no assurance of similarity of thinking. I feel extremely disappointed frankly. We live in the communication age. We have access to the most efficient and sophisticated communication technologies and networks ever developed and I have, up to this point, utterly failed to employ any of it in order to establish any meaningful relationships or even one of any utility. 
    I can only conclude that there are simply no like-minded people to myself. I find this thought disturbing but sadly unsurprising as it has been my experience most of my life. I recently resigned all of my social media accounts as they served no purpose but to distract me from more important things. Probably more information here than required but I thought it relevant to disclose. 

Children