Christmas is on the way

I love Christmas I can’t wait Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeTadaTadaTadaChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree

Parents
  • For some of us it is a sad reminder of friends and relatives who we loved and are no longer alive. And others whose lives have been devastated this year and are unable to enjoy Christmas. The homeless, the families destroyed unable to find enjoyment 

Misery 

• On balance, I think christmas is both what you describe and a time of joy. It depends on if someone is fortunate in their current circumstances.

We should all think of people who are alone or suffering at christmas and reach out to them. Especially with Coronavirus restrictions this year, there could be more than usual number of people feeling lonely or unhappy this christmas. I hope there will be people showing them goodwill and kindness.

• On balance, I think christmas is both what you describe and a time of joy. It depends on if someone is fortunate in their current circumstances.

We should all think of people who are alone or suffering at christmas and reach out to them. Especially with Coronavirus restrictions this year, there could be more than usual number of people feeling lonely or unhappy this christmas. I hope there will be people showing them goodwill and kindness.

Children
  • I hope people will have Christmas parties on Zoom and talk to their loved ones by Skype or over the phone this Christmas.  I know it is not the same as a meeting but people should not risk their lives to celebrate Christmas or any other festival the usual way.  They should celebrate it differently this year using modern machines.