Christmas is on the way

I love Christmas I can’t wait Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeTadaTadaTadaChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree

Parents
  • For some of us it is a sad reminder of friends and relatives who we loved and are no longer alive. And others whose lives have been devastated this year and are unable to enjoy Christmas. The homeless, the families destroyed unable to find enjoyment 

Misery 

• For some of us it is a sad reminder of friends and relatives who we loved and are no longer alive. And others whose lives have been devastated this year and are unable to enjoy Christmas. The homeless, the families destroyed unable to find enjoyment 

Misery 

Children
  • My father was killed in the 'Troubles' in November 1989.

However, I want to focus on building a future; and being with my friends.

• On balance, I think christmas is both what you describe and a time of joy. It depends on if someone is fortunate in their current circumstances.

We should all think of people who are alone or suffering at christmas and reach out to them. Especially with Coronavirus restrictions this year, there could be more than usual number of people feeling lonely or unhappy this christmas. I hope there will be people showing them goodwill and kindness.