I am the mother of a son with aspergers diagnosed for a year. He is 32yrs .

He finds it very hard to talk and interact with other people and has no social life. He also blames me for him not getting diagnosed earlier. He believes it would have been easier to accept and he believes he may have had a better social circle.

Parents
  • he appears to have delusions as well. You're the easy target, only target. So it pretty unfair he's blaming you for his issues. 

Dont take what he is saying  to heart . My mum didnt think I was on the spectrum either simply because she was on the spectrum  so my beviour was like hers so all was ok Slight smile

Temple Grandin said "you cant use autism as an excuse".  I use this as a mantra to keep me straight.

after all you have done/still do for him, thats not nice

i feel so sorry for you

Heart

• he appears to have delusions as well. You're the easy target, only target. So it pretty unfair he's blaming you for his issues. 

Dont take what he is saying  to heart . My mum didnt think I was on the spectrum either simply because she was on the spectrum  so my beviour was like hers so all was ok Slight smile

Temple Grandin said "you cant use autism as an excuse".  I use this as a mantra to keep me straight.

after all you have done/still do for him, thats not nice

i feel so sorry for you

Heart

Children
No Data