The media and others put the boot in

I’ve written on here many times about my misrepresentation by the media and the police, which has nearly killed me. Some on here have taken the media reports as true, but they are all distorted. I can’t see how to survive fighting the might of the media and police, but am too young to die. Deep Thought really put the boot in , believing the media reports, which were all about discrediting me.

no one left now it seems and Roswell and I keep writing about suicide.

samaritans and psychiatrists no help, too busy protecting themselves

• Not being critical; on the contrary, I was trying to be helpful. It's difficult for anybody to comment without knowing the details, and for those of us who are new or only visit occasionally, your post is rather cryptic. 

I do wish you all the best though, any kind of mental torture which results in suicidal thoughts must be extremely difficult.

• I’ve given quite a lot on here, but not one person has given any positive comment. All are critical of me. Is it any surprise I’m plagued with suicidal ideation?

• With respect Dave we haven't all got the time, know-how or the inclination to search through all your posts. Perhaps you need to contextualise before each time you do post because it's difficult to comment otherwise.

• Agreed. You know my situation Plastic, I'd love just enough to move out of an abusive house to somewhere safe. Also suffering ill health. I can only dream of having 250,000 or losing 2m! I thought Dave was a doctor a surgeon and now an athlete? So confused

• It’s all on my previous posts if you care to look,:but it seems no one sees my side of things despite the fact I have been nearly killed and been nearly bankrupted 

• Hi Dave

I was going to put a much longer post here - but your entrenched position is very clear - as you keep repeating your crusade posts.

I think most people would have liked to have been in the position to lose the money you have - which was by your own actions - as was everything else.

As you know, I am seriously ill too - I could sit on the sofa all day and whinge about it - but that's not going to help me - or my family - so I get on with doing positive things the best I can - I can see the bigger picture and it's not all about me.

• I don't doubt that media misrepresents things and people for one second.   I'd need to know more detail other than that.

• Another aggressive response. I have been rejected in the first round of appeal court . The judge said that asking for help when life at risk, was malicious communication. 

I was swindled out of £250,000 by an incompetent financial advisor.

I certainly love my family and am trying to unburden them , by fighting injustice and staying alive.

I am blind in one eye , have most  of my spine broken, £2m lost and you say I am FAR m

MORE fortunate than most.

I was a national level athlete until my arrest and now am unable to walk more than a few yards. I am brain damaged and unable to manage many simple tasks despite loads of higher degrees

I am trying to achieve a recognition of injustice to may autistic people and those with suicidal ideation. The courts have no understanding of these matters and unsurprisingly are involved in the deaths of many autistics by suicide.

• Hi Dave

I guess you're feeling a bit low at the moment and that has prompted you to re-visit your story again.     If so, I'm sorry you're feeling that way.

However, I still don't understand why you are continually banging on about 'fighting against the police/media/everybody else'.

You screwed up  - big time!     You were totally in control of your actions.    Are you more angry about the outcome or at yourself for being so naive?

Anyway, it's ancient history now - and you must be well aware that there's nothing you can do to change anything by now.

So you can either draw a line and be annoyed at your actions and move on - or you can keep going around in circles hurting yourself and everyone around you.

If you want to choose the 'go round in circles' option, I have to ask why do you HATE your family so much that you want to permanently drag them into your pity party?       You have everything to live for - you are FAR MORE fortunate than most people and, while I know you have some other problems not of your making, your future is totally up to you - you have the freedom and capbility to do, or be, anything you want.   

So what are you *really* trying to achieve?

• There's a not-for-profit magazine that's contributed to by psychiatrists, academics and people who experience mental health issues called Asylum Magazine. Try to contact them with your story. If you write an article about it, it might get published. https://asylummagazine.org/contact-us/

They're a radical democratic media so are not like the mainstream elitist media who bully people.