My Worries

Hello everybody

I have autism and I worry allot. My worry now is that I will never be able to get a job (Lost my job in 2014) and for when I do get a job despite not doing anything nasty I get bullied. I have a brother who is ASD and learning difficulties and It has come to my attention that when my parents pass away, I will have to look after him. This is going to sound nasty but I don't want too. I want to live my life. I can't provide for him and myself, I can barely look after myself. Not to mention he cannot work and getting him on benefits was a huge battle for my parents. I have seen how tough it can be looking after him and juggling jobs and I have been helping out but when I was working It was so hard and i Didn't have time for my social life. Not to mention he is very manlipulative.

I am now saving money encase I am forced too look after him because he isn't bad enough apparently for carers allowance. 

Parents
  • Hey,
    I relate to how u feel. Worrying is a large amount of my trouble and asd as well ... can be brought on by lots, especially the future which seems like you worry about a lot as well. Have you tried talking to your family about this? Talking might seem hard but its actually a big help. Dont bottle things up because it will make u sick nd then u wont be able to care for yourself let alone anybody else.

You can still live ur life but u need to stop worrying about the future and what ifs. Discuss this with ur parents. I'm sure they will understand and not think ur selfish and want to help u through such a difficult time. Feel free to message me to. Im not the best help but won't turn you away if you need to talk.
    U nd ur family should keep on at the benefits as well. It's like going to the drs, if they don't take u seriously keep on until they do. I had to do that for meself. It was hard work nd tiring but they helped me in the end.

Tc, look after yourself.

• Hey,
    I relate to how u feel. Worrying is a large amount of my trouble and asd as well ... can be brought on by lots, especially the future which seems like you worry about a lot as well. Have you tried talking to your family about this? Talking might seem hard but its actually a big help. Dont bottle things up because it will make u sick nd then u wont be able to care for yourself let alone anybody else.

You can still live ur life but u need to stop worrying about the future and what ifs. Discuss this with ur parents. I'm sure they will understand and not think ur selfish and want to help u through such a difficult time. Feel free to message me to. Im not the best help but won't turn you away if you need to talk.
    U nd ur family should keep on at the benefits as well. It's like going to the drs, if they don't take u seriously keep on until they do. I had to do that for meself. It was hard work nd tiring but they helped me in the end.

Tc, look after yourself.

Children
No Data