Does anyone else feel as though there thoughts and feelings are invalid???

So I’ve noticed that since they said I may be autistic people have just completely disregarded what I say, like my thoughts and feelings don’t matter or are invalid because I am autistic! People have even gone as far to say things like “you think that because of your autism though” ERM NO I DONT I THINK THAT BECAUSE I THINK THAT AND I AM VALID!!!!! Any help with this or even just sharing of thoughts is welcome! 

Parents
  • Yes...

I used to visit the Samaritans branch in the town I live in and was treated like a piece of dog poo by the old people who volunteer there. 

Got kicked out of the mental health team even though I've attempted suicide several times.

In school I was bullied severely, told the headmaster, they did not effectively stop it, I had to stop going to school.

I wrote a novel, 400 pages, gave a copy to a psychologist I had, a GP, a few other people, none of them ever bothered to read it. 

Painted paintings, no one bought them, I ended up leaving them on a pavement.

I learned to read tarot cards over several years, gave readings to people, which actually helped them, then they cut off contact with me as they were afraid of the unknown.

I'm a social outcast.

My thoughts and feelings are invalid as far as other people are concerned!

• Yes...

I used to visit the Samaritans branch in the town I live in and was treated like a piece of dog poo by the old people who volunteer there. 

Got kicked out of the mental health team even though I've attempted suicide several times.

In school I was bullied severely, told the headmaster, they did not effectively stop it, I had to stop going to school.

I wrote a novel, 400 pages, gave a copy to a psychologist I had, a GP, a few other people, none of them ever bothered to read it. 

Painted paintings, no one bought them, I ended up leaving them on a pavement.

I learned to read tarot cards over several years, gave readings to people, which actually helped them, then they cut off contact with me as they were afraid of the unknown.

I'm a social outcast.

My thoughts and feelings are invalid as far as other people are concerned!

Children
No Data