We need you

All autistic and ND and NA (lol) people who want to join please follow the link, engage in conversation 

https://join.slack.com/t/neurodiverses-2sm4183/shared_invite/enQtNzQ2MjYzOTgxMjAxLWNlMTRiNmVjMTE5YWM0ZTE2ZDkzMGVmYmY5ZmRmY2M5YjFiM2QwODk5MDQxOWU2NzZmNDU0ODhjZDRjNmRmMDU

We are Neurodiverse Self Advocacy !

We are autistic adults who came together to form a charity and build a self-advocacy and peer to peer support network dedicated to empowering autistic adults, harnessing our talents and knowledge to develop new supportive services to overcome our barriers and achieve equality in employment, relationship, and wellbeing..

We want to transform the attitude to autism in society and develop a supportive community with services that are relevant and helpful to us.

Our mission is:

• The support and enablement of Neuro Diverse People to lead healthy and fulfilling lives, achieve their life goals and realise their potential in order to achieve equality and fully contribute to society.

• By Neuro Diverse People we mean people on the autistic spectrum, who may also have ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and co-occurring conditions such as epilepsy, OCD, Bipolar etc…
  • Autistic Spectrum Disorder includes Autism, Asperger’s, PDD-NOA
Parents
  • Is this breaking the rules? Asking members to join another site, one that requires signing a constitution, sharing risks and costs. 
    Define risks.  
    It doesn't sound a very healthy proposition and sounds like it is breaking the rules of this forum.

You are asking members to put themselves at whatever risks and to use their money to put themselves at risk. 

Wrong on every level, no matter how much do-good your intentions are. 

EDIT:  Correct me if I am wrong. 

EDIT: the post had said risks and costs. I interpreted that to be money, having read posts again, it might not have been money, it could have been other costs.  Therefore I do no know what was meant by 'costs' and it might not have been money.

• Is this breaking the rules? Asking members to join another site, one that requires signing a constitution, sharing risks and costs. 
    Define risks.  
    It doesn't sound a very healthy proposition and sounds like it is breaking the rules of this forum.

You are asking members to put themselves at whatever risks and to use their money to put themselves at risk. 

Wrong on every level, no matter how much do-good your intentions are. 

EDIT:  Correct me if I am wrong. 

EDIT: the post had said risks and costs. I interpreted that to be money, having read posts again, it might not have been money, it could have been other costs.  Therefore I do no know what was meant by 'costs' and it might not have been money.

Children