Assessment tomorrow. Tired and feel like a fraud

It seems a lot of people feel that way going into the assessment. Feel like I'm going to be wasting their time. Also feel unprepared because I haven't been obsessively looking at all things autism in the last couple of weeks since my assessment was rescheduled (as I had been doing the last few months...). Don't know how to prepare myself for them telling me I don't have it and you're back to square one. Of course if I don't then I don't and that's fine, but it'll be hard. I also have to leave my dogs alone for a few hours while I'm at the assessment and I'll just end up worrying about whether they're okay. Almost feel like I don't want to go. I will because I have waited a long time and I need closure either way but I feel wrong about it somewhow. Anyway. If anyone is interested I will let you know how it goes.

Parents Reply
  • Thanks for the update. Sounds like you gave enough material in the 90 minutes, probably needed to stop and check something before continuing I reckon. Hope you get your answer next time!

Hope the doggies are well and have had their dinner x

Children
No Data