Still struggling at work

This coming Friday, I have another capability hearing (second this year). Also still trying to sort out my sickness issue from earlier this year informally. It has taken my company two months to provide me with the minutes of an informal meeting. 

Things are so frustrating, catch up meetings are called at no notice and then I need to explain there and then why I'm making mistakes. 

I'm just feeling so stressed, but I can't take any time off because I won't get paid. So I seem to be in a vicious circle. 

I have started to look for a new job but I'm no spring chicken. 

Parents
  • Meeting went as well as can be expected. I have a final warning. But I’ve been told that I won’t be sacked. My employee rep, wants me to gather some information relating my condition and mental health issues. He wants to bring it up with HR and the directors. 

• That is good, my company is still outside procedure but want an OH assessment to see if I am fit mentally (stress/anxiety) to be disciplined.  The thing is that the bully has three points (kept changing as well btw) that I can shoot down in flames and demonstrate being singled out (discrimination).

At least your rep is on your side and not the side of the company/damagement.  Good luck with it.

• That is good, my company is still outside procedure but want an OH assessment to see if I am fit mentally (stress/anxiety) to be disciplined.  The thing is that the bully has three points (kept changing as well btw) that I can shoot down in flames and demonstrate being singled out (discrimination).

At least your rep is on your side and not the side of the company/damagement.  Good luck with it.

Children