Still struggling at work

This coming Friday, I have another capability hearing (second this year). Also still trying to sort out my sickness issue from earlier this year informally. It has taken my company two months to provide me with the minutes of an informal meeting. 

Things are so frustrating, catch up meetings are called at no notice and then I need to explain there and then why I'm making mistakes. 

I'm just feeling so stressed, but I can't take any time off because I won't get paid. So I seem to be in a vicious circle. 

I have started to look for a new job but I'm no spring chicken. 

Parents
  • Thank you.

I'll be supported by my employee rep on Friday, he is aware of my needs. He’s also going to help me prepare my grievance case. 

He’s not happy with the situation that I’ve been put in and will help me fight my case. So I’m feeling I little less stressed. 

• I'll be supported by my employee rep on Friday

Is this person trained in workplace law. I was offered to attend the meeting with someone from the Company (so called friend) but chose to get in touch with my Union. When attending the meeting it was clear HR was on the side of the Manager and didn't give any help to my situation. When I attended Occupational health it was written in my report that I was getting bullied because there were many people going off sick because of the same manager. Because the Union person was experienced he was able to see the abuse that was going on and the lies the Manager was telling. Things worked out better for me than for many others who were managed out of their jobs. Hope things work out well for you.

• I'll be supported by my employee rep on Friday

Is this person trained in workplace law. I was offered to attend the meeting with someone from the Company (so called friend) but chose to get in touch with my Union. When attending the meeting it was clear HR was on the side of the Manager and didn't give any help to my situation. When I attended Occupational health it was written in my report that I was getting bullied because there were many people going off sick because of the same manager. Because the Union person was experienced he was able to see the abuse that was going on and the lies the Manager was telling. Things worked out better for me than for many others who were managed out of their jobs. Hope things work out well for you.

Children
No Data