Still struggling at work

This coming Friday, I have another capability hearing (second this year). Also still trying to sort out my sickness issue from earlier this year informally. It has taken my company two months to provide me with the minutes of an informal meeting. 

Things are so frustrating, catch up meetings are called at no notice and then I need to explain there and then why I'm making mistakes. 

I'm just feeling so stressed, but I can't take any time off because I won't get paid. So I seem to be in a vicious circle. 

I have started to look for a new job but I'm no spring chicken. 

Parents
  • Are you diagnosed or not?

Do they recognise your stress, anxiety, depression and/or on the Autistic Spectrum?

Either of the above are classed as a disability (impairment and/or condition) in the Equality Act 2010.  I have had exactly the same with my bullying manager for two years - the whole situation I am in is a mess/kludge/klusterf*** and I have no idea if/when it will change.  Just make notes, records for yourself and from that it can form a discrimination case.  Look at some of the other threads on here - you are not alone in the mire that is mismanagement/damagement (sic).

I can also empathise with you as meetings identified for one thing turn out to be completely different.

• Are you diagnosed or not?

Do they recognise your stress, anxiety, depression and/or on the Autistic Spectrum?

Either of the above are classed as a disability (impairment and/or condition) in the Equality Act 2010.  I have had exactly the same with my bullying manager for two years - the whole situation I am in is a mess/kludge/klusterf*** and I have no idea if/when it will change.  Just make notes, records for yourself and from that it can form a discrimination case.  Look at some of the other threads on here - you are not alone in the mire that is mismanagement/damagement (sic).

I can also empathise with you as meetings identified for one thing turn out to be completely different.

Children