cognition and out of body feeling - stuck in thoughts

Hi all

so.... i May have posted about this before and it’s improved to an extent since I last posted. 

I wake up and feel very foggy headed and very much in my thoughts. I’m incredibly anxious because I’m trying to gather all the information I need to get started with the day. It just doesn’t come automatically. Disconnected from the body.

What is your morning routine and do you experience something similar? I noticed when I go downstairs and get a drink of water i drink a bit better. Is this something that could be made easier with adjustment to diet and hydration, even exercising as soon as I wake up? What are your thoughts on pressure vest?

• If I get up and go straight out I’m fine.  During the week I get up, go and make a flask of tea and my food for the day, brush my teeth, get dressed and leave the house.  All within 25 minutes. If I don’t do exactly that my day goes to ***.  I struggle to get dressed, none of my clothes feel right, i can’t work out what order to do things, I get really angry which I guess if actually anxiety but I just know I feel angry and frustrated because nothing feels right.  At the weekend I now try and stick to this and I go straight to the gym or for a run, and then I get home and have a shower and have breakfast and my day runs better.