Confession - I upvote my own posts. lol. :D

I confess I upvote my own posts. I thought about it once and just did it. And now when I feel a bit low, I upvote my own posts.

I also laugh at my own jokes. I'm actually laughing at this as we speak. It's so silly. But I am asking for forgiveness. As some of you might not like me breaking the rules.

And sometimes I laugh out loud. I/our family used to have a gadget that laughed. I was made of pink plastic. And it had its own drawstring bag. To activate it you pressed the button. And it would let a loud mechanical laugh. I think about the bag every now and then. I wonder where it is. That laughter in a bag.

If this post makes you smile. I'm glad. Smiling is very good for the soul and the mind.

Parents
  • Greetings. A little Story, here. When I Myself first came here, I did quite well... but then one day I posted a reply which was downvoted quite a bit... and in My 'panic', I voted Myself up as well. (!) That was the first and last time I ever did that, and after that I saw and learnt much about this Forum, and I from then on see it as if I 'Voted Myself Up' - purely in SELF-DEFENCE...!

If I had not done that then, I am certain that I would not still be here Posting now... Seriously...! (All of the Threads concerned are still extant, too.)

All in all, in a way, voting up oneself is supposedly not so good to do... but all in all, if no-one else does it, then, well, I Myself did it so that I did not get "Moderated"/"Deleted" at the time. I did not understand how this Forum - and the Internet and Social Media in general - worked... but I did that and I understand it a lot more, now.

Hope You enjoyed that little Story. Keep on Voting Yourself and Everyone Up as much as You like, I say... (until NAS stops it?!)   

• Greetings. A little Story, here. When I Myself first came here, I did quite well... but then one day I posted a reply which was downvoted quite a bit... and in My 'panic', I voted Myself up as well. (!) That was the first and last time I ever did that, and after that I saw and learnt much about this Forum, and I from then on see it as if I 'Voted Myself Up' - purely in SELF-DEFENCE...!

If I had not done that then, I am certain that I would not still be here Posting now... Seriously...! (All of the Threads concerned are still extant, too.)

All in all, in a way, voting up oneself is supposedly not so good to do... but all in all, if no-one else does it, then, well, I Myself did it so that I did not get "Moderated"/"Deleted" at the time. I did not understand how this Forum - and the Internet and Social Media in general - worked... but I did that and I understand it a lot more, now.

Hope You enjoyed that little Story. Keep on Voting Yourself and Everyone Up as much as You like, I say... (until NAS stops it?!)   

Children
No Data