Confession - I upvote my own posts. lol. :D

I confess I upvote my own posts. I thought about it once and just did it. And now when I feel a bit low, I upvote my own posts.

I also laugh at my own jokes. I'm actually laughing at this as we speak. It's so silly. But I am asking for forgiveness. As some of you might not like me breaking the rules.

And sometimes I laugh out loud. I/our family used to have a gadget that laughed. I was made of pink plastic. And it had its own drawstring bag. To activate it you pressed the button. And it would let a loud mechanical laugh. I think about the bag every now and then. I wonder where it is. That laughter in a bag.

If this post makes you smile. I'm glad. Smiling is very good for the soul and the mind.

Parents
  • Years ago when I used to use a particular social media website and I used to like my own messages. Mainly because I value my own opinion and also because nobody else would would usually like what I had to say. Then one day I was in the gym and an old friend said to me " Its like giving yourself a pat on the back liking your own messages" Haha seriously like I'm bothered what he or anyone else thought. I had to read the rubbish everyone else used to put on. In the end I shut my account down and never looked back. I found it was a major cause of anxiety in my life, full of snoops and people bragging about what they have material wise.

• Years ago when I used to use a particular social media website and I used to like my own messages. Mainly because I value my own opinion and also because nobody else would would usually like what I had to say. Then one day I was in the gym and an old friend said to me " Its like giving yourself a pat on the back liking your own messages" Haha seriously like I'm bothered what he or anyone else thought. I had to read the rubbish everyone else used to put on. In the end I shut my account down and never looked back. I found it was a major cause of anxiety in my life, full of snoops and people bragging about what they have material wise.

Children
No Data