Assessment - questionnaire for parent/relative?

I had the first part of my assessment today. I don't really have anyone that I would like to take along to the second part or ask for their input, but is there a questionnaire for parents or relatives that is often used that I can download/read somewhere? I can't tell my mum that I'm doing this assessment but I am wondering if I can ask her some questions without disclosing what it's for. But I don't know which questions.

I'm quite stressed about the whole thing and keep switching between thinking I am wasting their time, I am not autistic, and thinking this would explain so much. But then I think of things that I did as a child that are not stereotypically autistic and then I think I must be wrong.

Parents
  • In addition to what has been said about writing about your own personal history and experiences,  if you have some old school reports especially from primary school these could be very useful, also any examples of school work which may have been kept.  Even if you havent got them you may remember some things that were said or where  misunderstandings occurred which could add to the picture

• I have a few letters send from my prep and public school to my parents. The prep school ones say I'm badly coordinated and bad at drawing and handwriting. The public school ones mention I'm disorganised and messy.  My father has all my school reports. He lives in the States.

• I have a few letters send from my prep and public school to my parents. The prep school ones say I'm badly coordinated and bad at drawing and handwriting. The public school ones mention I'm disorganised and messy.  My father has all my school reports. He lives in the States.

Children
No Data