Account deletion request

I don't feel like this forum is the place for me anymore. I have no idea how to go about deleting my account. I have seen others request it like this in the past so I'm hoping it works. Thanks.

Parents
  • I'm disappointed that so many people want to leave the forum.. Especially those I consider to be better and more eloquent people than me.

There will always people coming and going and it seems a shame to deny your input to newbies on the forum.

This week's poor performance seems to upsetting a lot of valuable people - so can I suggest a cooling off period to see how things settle before pulling the plug?

• I too am dismayed about all this. I hope I haven’t upset anyone myself. If so, I sincerely apologise and do actually need telling so I don’t do it again. Time away from screens and here is a good idea. It’s what I have to do from time to time. I come back, because where else can I go? ( That question doesn’t need an answer, I have only lonely planet to discuss things on, and the same happened there.) But for new users and maybe parents of rainbow youngsters it is indeed a valuable place for help and advice. And I would seriously miss every one of you, whether I’ve answered your posts or not. You’ve all been life savers to some degree. Long live our differences and individuality, but let’s value them, not fight.  Getting overheated happens. Autistic or not. It’s gone. Hope to see you around in calmer threads in the not too distant future. But tonight ... sun is still out and my screens have to go off. Take care of yourselves. () (does that mean a hug? I meant a hug anyway!!!)

• I am still learning how to communicate with so many very diverse people. I am someone that needs telling if I upset anyone. It’s how I learn. I don’t expect everybody to be able to do this. My memory is rubbish, so other people are able to retain so much more than I can. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. And Martian Tom, you are one important character in the mix. I don’t even know exactly which thread lit the touchpaper, but it’s out now as far as I am concerned. I don’t need to know. And I truly would miss anyone else who leaves as well as those gone already. And if any dip in and read this, hope to see you around again soon. () 

• I am still learning how to communicate with so many very diverse people. I am someone that needs telling if I upset anyone. It’s how I learn. I don’t expect everybody to be able to do this. My memory is rubbish, so other people are able to retain so much more than I can. We all have different strengths and weaknesses. And Martian Tom, you are one important character in the mix. I don’t even know exactly which thread lit the touchpaper, but it’s out now as far as I am concerned. I don’t need to know. And I truly would miss anyone else who leaves as well as those gone already. And if any dip in and read this, hope to see you around again soon. () 

Children
No Data